Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POT DECRIMINALIZED in ontario!!! WEOOO

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Battletiger7, May 25, 2011.

1. Why would you be waiting for it? You can still get fired from a job and arrested for it. Decriminalization is a fallacy.

2. can someone please explain this to an ignorant stoned douchebag please???

3. I'm pretty sure it means you can't be arrested for it.

4. Welcome to future OP, I come from the year 2011, jks. That shit happenend back 2003. Now the real deal is how the conservative government will deal with the supreme court ruling a few weeks back striking down the laws cause of the medical marijuana case.

5. Hmm, too bad I don't live in Ontario :(.

6. Note the date on the article.

7. So, can I walk outside smoking a joint?

8. Published: Friday, May 23 2003
    Date fail

9. Decrim is such a fucking joke. It doesn't even make sense as a law. Making it legal is the only thing I'd settle with because it is what makes the most sense

10. you can already do that as a medical patient

11. This may be just the thing that moves me north!

NOT. Canada sucks.

12. THIS IS MURRICA! NOT NO GOSH DANG CANADIA!

loljk

13. police doesn't really do anything here in ontario unless theyre really new on the job or are just acting bitchy. If your nice and mention you got no priors its very unlikely they'd do anything. Plus with the new supreme court ruling i bet cops don't even give a shit. For dealers its a different story lol

Oh btw this is the recent shit thats happening:
    Ontario Judge Rules Canada's Marijuana Laws Unconstitutional | Cannabis Culture Magazine

14. #15 Battletiger7, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks for that article. And sorry that I didn't check the date someone sent it to me I just got excited and posted it. Sorry