Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot-corn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guitargod45, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Well i posted this in another spot, but it didnt get enough attention there, so i thought i would try here...
    I was talkin to one of my buddies the other day and he mentioned something that got me thinkin. Hash popcorn. he said to take the oil that u would use to pop the popcorn and extract the THC outta the weed and then pop it. Almost the same as a method of making hash brownies. Well i was wondering if this would work or if the THC would evaporate before being soaked into the popcorn. let me know if any of guys have experience or ideas about this...

2. as long as you have a fatty substance that can saturate the THC, your good.

3. why not make the corn and use cannabutter for your butter?

4. There are a couple of key questions I'd ask before doing that (I am assuming you mean the popcorn that you just throw in the microwave and pop.)

-Does the temperature during popping get hot enough to release the THC into the butter?

-Is the butter fattening enough to house the THC/amount of THC?

Considering all of this, I would opt for jiffy pop or some shit, and just pour your cannabutter mix into that, as misfit said.

5. Potcorn is too much trouble and lame to make. Hash muffins are the way to go...

6. Butter is just about 100% fat. :)

I agree with the other posters. Although it would be cool to make the popcorn in cannabutter it would probably be a lot easier to drizzle melted cannabutter over popcorn.

7. If you used Cannabutter over the popcorn... I'm pretty sure it would taste like shit.

8. only if you suck at cookin butter