Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot brownies mixed with alchohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Jul 14, 2012.

1. I know people say they prefer smoking then drinking . But when they say that do they mean just getting the substance in their system or do they mean the effects? Because I was gonna eat a brownie take a couple shots then head out

2. do hat you want to bro. i still drink love a yummy beer

3. [quote name='"AppleCity"']do hat you want to bro. i still drink love a yummy beer[/quote]

Well that doesn't answer my question

4. most likely the effects. you are more aware and not so disorientated when you are high...but when you are drunk you are senseless.

mix the two for a fun time though lol

5. It's your choice, people react different towards weed and alcohol differently. I personally don't smoke cigs or drink because it's unhealthy. Maybe a occasional beer, but that's it.

Do what you want.

6. most people probably mean the effects of weed.. although a lot of smokers would to claim to prefer getting high through the act of physically smoking because it's what they're used to, etc.

i love edibles but usually don't go for them if i'm "going out" just because they get me really high and sleepy, which is nicer for chill nights at home.

7. If you do that, you're going to be pretty fucked up. It's one thing to drink a couple shot and its one thing to eat a brownie, but both at the same time is a whole different story. I would do it. :cool:

8. i like the effects of weed more but like im down to drink also but i wouldn't want to get drunk as often as i get high that would just be bad my liver would fail in a week

9. People mean the more along the lines of longterm effects when it comes to liking weed and not alcohol imo, and i believe everyone would rather smoke a bong than drink alcohol when it comes to entering your body. You should be fine on a brownie and a few shots, one time i had 4 brownies and an unknown number of captain and cokes and all i know is i woke up on my friends washer and dryer. Youre bound to have a great night!

10. I dislike the taste.. it is horrid. I almost never drink though but I guess sometimes I enjoy being drunk. Although being drunk means you can't drive.. you don't think rationally.. sometimes you do things you would never do high or sober.. sometimes you can't even stand up or use a coherent sentence and that is only a few of the bad things about being drunk.

So what I am trying to say is weed > alcohol any day, any time.

11. I like weed more, but I definitely don't mind drinking. That said, I stick mostly to wine, so it's not like I'm getting shit faced when I drink. I've actually never had so much as a hangover from drinking. But I've never woke up in my own vomit after a night of smoking, so that's definitely a plus.