Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot and the lack of ambition

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by King Blaze, May 3, 2012.

1. Being a pot head myself for a couple of months i still do fairly well in my program and still have alot of ambition for myself. Its when i look back at the potheads in high school where almost every one had lack of ambition to do well. I even asked my doctor one time when i came in for a check up. He knows i smoke weed and i asked him if he had any medical marijuana or pot using patients that were successful in life. He told me he couldnt tell me that but he said they all generally lacked an ambition to do well in life and that the longer you use it the worse it gets. He said this also corrolates with decreasing grades. Dont get me wrong i love weed, but what he told me was sorta concerning

2. People lack ambition.

Marijuana enlightens people.

It is really just collateral damage in perspective of the real problem...Which is people.:cool:

3. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']People lack ambition.

Marijuana enlightens people.

It is really just collateral damage in perspective of the real problem...Which is people.:cool:[/quote]

Couldn't have said it any better.

4. #4 Br21, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    um i actually have been smoking for about three years now.
    The past month is when I've been smoking the most, after school i would smoke by myself if i have little to no homework, then take a nap and do my homework. This semester that I have been smoking the most out of my whole life is actually the semester that I have done the best in, honor roll actually. I was a sophmore in a hard high school. now senior

5. [quote name='"Br21"']um i actually have been smoking for about three years now.
    The past month is when I've been smoking the most, after school i would smoke by myself if i have little to no homework, then take a nap and do my homework. This semester that I have been smoking the most out of my whole life is actually the semester that I have done the best in, honor roll actually. Im a sophmore in a hard high school.[/quote]

Then you should have been smarter about revealing how old you are...

6. [quote name='"Br21"']um i actually have been smoking for about three years now.
    The past month is when I've been smoking the most, after school i would smoke by myself if i have little to no homework, then take a nap and do my homework. This semester that I have been smoking the most out of my whole life is actually the semester that I have done the best in, honor roll actually. Im a sophmore in a hard high school.[/quote]

Edit that shit your a senior in high school right? You were talking about when you were a sophmore right?

7. #7 Br21, May 4, 2012
    lol my bad

8. awe, you must of not known. rules say you gotta be 18 to be on here mate. maybe if you delete your posts really quick mods might not see it lol.

9. Smh, say goodbye to everyone.

10. I will admit it. I get less ambitious when I smoke. Time just seems to slip by and deadlines go unmet.

11. I've noticed my drive has lowered since I started smoking more

12. i never had much ambition to begin with lol :D NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!! swed420

13. Not for work, I love working high!! And it makes me do better on test. It effects people different bro. That's like the statistic 80% of black people have aids. Just because your black doesn't mean you have aids. Most of my friends are active potheads, or smart kids.

14. Meh...I could go on about it, but fuck it, why bother?

15. It matters on the person, i was geekin the fuck out during a math test once and i got a 115%

16. People are going to be lazy pieces of shit regardless of the drug they may use. The weed may just expand their laziness to a new level.

I for one, smoke before work, and I am typically much faster at my job than anyone else. So it's all Personal.

17. It is true, well at least for myself before I smoked I remember back in high school I was an A and B student then I finally decided to start smoking. I remember I used to be like fuck this I'm just going to zone out this whole class and it was getting real bad to the point that my only A was in my cooking class. Keep on mind I used to smoke everyday and wake n bake before school almost everyday.

I finally realized what I was doing my junior year and I was like fuck! I just wasted 2 out of the 4 years in high school getting a 2.32 GPA

Advice to anyone who is in school: Put your studies first then weed. It's fine to smoke once school is over but do your homework first. Think of weed as a reward after finishing your homework because once you come down you know you aren't going to do your homework.

Peace

18. yeah i agree, don't ever rely on yourself to do homework after you smoke because it just wont happen lol atleast not without a nap

19. #19 SuperSilverDaze, May 4, 2012
    [quote name='"oGangster420"']It is true, well at least for myself before I smoked I remember back in high school I was an A and B student then I finally decided to start smoking. I remember I used to be like fuck this I'm just going to zone out this whole class and it was getting real bad to the point that my only A was in my cooking class. Keep on mind I used to smoke everyday and wake n bake before school almost everyday.

I finally realized what I was doing my junior year and I was like fuck! I just wasted 2 out of the 4 years in high school getting a 2.32 GPA

Advice to anyone who is in school: Put your studies first then weed. It's fine to smoke once school is over but do your homework first. Think of weed as a reward after finishing your homework because once you come down you know you aren't going to do your homework.

Peace[/quote]

This is a personal experience, not the norm. Just because you can't concentrate high doesn't mean it's impossible. I do all my homework stoned. It just takes a little longer cause I zone out so much. Homework is repetitive and boring, that's when I wanna be high.

To the OP: I also have a part time job to pay for tuition, gas, etc. With school, work and other daily errands I'm pretty busy a lot. I have a lot of friends who do the same or have a full-time job and can fully support themselves. Guess we need ambition in our lives though, cause we smoke weed, ya know?

This is stupid. Are you hopin to be the next Bill Gates? Sorry to break it to you, but it still probably wont happen even without weed.

20. He must have been smoke a lazy and unambitious strain..haha wow. it's the person not the bud