PostPavilion's Glassblowing Progression Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PostPavilion, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Subbed, I'm waiting to see some tubes, your line work has potential to make some nice bongs.

I needs a lathe. XD

But one day I will do minitubes of course once I get better at spinning bigger/heavier shit.

New shop is almost up and running... cannot wait to melt again.

3. anything new?

4. Hopefully will be able to melt again on Sunday... it's been far too long it's driving me crazy. The new shop is up I just gotta get up ass up there. Been busy with life taking a shit on me. Expect fuming, lots of fuming.

5. updates? updates?! updates?!?  jk, how ya been?

6. #186 PostPavilion, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013

Been busy as fuck with moving and stuff. Nothing new yet... gonna try to get a day in THIS weekend. Hopefully. :D Also talking with some peeps about getting my own workspace that will be closer to home.

7. Beautiful pieces! Subbed!
    [​IMG]

8. Tube implosions are tons of fun, cant wait to see more.
    [​IMG]

9. beautiful spoons!
    [​IMG]

10. #190 PostPavilion, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2021
    Hey guys wanted to update my thread. Was off the torch for... years... Been back on for over 2 years now and this is where we are at.

Made this sherlock with a gold/silver fumed cobalt section and some black frit sections mixed with lumiere lusters. [​IMG]

11. Would anyone like to see my updates from several years later? Would like to continue sharing my journey here it's pretty cool to go back in this thread and see where I came from.

• Like Like x 1