Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Posting on Facebook about Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Is this hot to do or obnoxious? I just have such a passion for weed I get in people's statuses sometimes and i'm like "just smoke a bowl, bro." :cool:

2. Man I love me some herb but I hate to say most people think it's obnoxious. Our numbers are growing but we are still a minority. What would you think of the guy talking about Allah in people's statuses?

Until cannabis is accepted like alcohol, people will find it obnoxious.

3. Damn..glad u cant do that to me

4. if someone just came on my status and said "just down a brew bro" I would think that was obnoxious too.

5. they would think your a troll..

6. [quote name='"Versus1992"']they would think your a troll..[/quote]

Thats all i really do on fb now. Trolololololing

7. who gives a fuck

8. ill be honest, i get tempted to do it sometimes but i dont... this also goes with posting statuses in general... im at that stage of growing up and im just over the whole facebook thing bc its basically a popularity contest and im not in college anymore... the only reason i havent deleted it is bc i use it for school (my class has a group) and to keep in touch with family and (real) friends

so in short, dont do it... enjoy the green without having to flaunt it, and i mean it is illegal so its best to keep it to yourself, your sober self will thank you

9. Just keep doing it, bro. Everybody will think youre cool.

10. lol what sober self? :rolleyes:

11. Me too but I see alcohol statuses all the time. Girls are always talking about wine, people talk about their hangover or just making plans to go to or meet up at a bar.

12. it also depends on your situation like how old you are and what direction you are going with your life lol

13. lamer than getting shit between your fingernails. stop doin that shit.

14. I wouldn't care too much to post posts like that until weed is legal

15. I think facebook is obnoxious at least the people who use it all the time.

16. Like this...

[​IMG]

17. Some of us older folk have friends and family on FB who
    dont smoke. So out of respect for them, I watch what I post.

Besides if I wanna talk about weed. I will hop on GC.

Just like now and GC IS my FB...:wave::bongin::bongin::bongin:

18. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']I think facebook is obnoxious at least the people who use it all the time.[/quote]

Thank you! I get so much flack for that and not having a facebook

19. It's obnoxious.. no need to broadcast it. I deleted my Facebook last May because it was such a big waste of time

20. I have a bunch of 20 year old friends who talk about weed. Constant statuses like "High as the clouds" or "Geeked, want some food". Like seriously? I'm sure every one of your friends will deem you intelligent from these posts.