Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jun 12, 2002.

1. ^^^^HAHAHAHAHA....GET IT....its an emoticon of a post......and the word post....and im posting it......HAHAHAHAHAHA........holy shito, i love my bong

Attached Files:

2. well..i was lookin..and apparently.......this joke didnt go over too well.......it was one of my first posts here......ahhhhh.......and ive been FUCKING HOOKED EVERY SINCE YOU LOUSY BASTARDS!!!!!..........great friend you all are :D

3. i also noticed that that emoticon no longer exists......so that joke is null and void where prohibited by the sell of alchoholic cigarrettes to minors in strip clubs

4. ummmmm......

*blink...............blink*

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!....sorry its belated, and all....but fo real....thanks and stuff......no, but seriously....thank you...for popping my post reply cherry....hell, im glad it was a positive response.....and somebody who i shall not name, didnt reply, or i would have been scared off.

5. best be movin on now

6. The mind boggles :smoking:

7. functions as a transitive verb!!