Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. That does it. Drain the swamp...

:ph34r: Build a wall. No more Cuban frogs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hope you feel better soon.

3. Thanks. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’ve been asking about those at the dispensary, but no one seems to know about them.

:D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Right on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ra
    Random Thoughts... there is nothing called as random thought... all thoughts are always connected with each other when they come in your mind.... as of now i am thinking of taking a world tour

• Like Like x 2
  7. me too...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just finished watching The Inbetweeners film I've had 10 cans of cider & I'm stoned lying in bed now listening to Black Sabbath on beats by Dr dre headphones music sounds 10x better with them :metal::metal:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Give me more wine I don't need bread:metal: Black Sabbath - Is god dead kicks ass the riffs are next level:metal::metal:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Which Sabbath album? 13?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Apparently I'm banned from PM's now?

lol

:gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, frogs freak me the fuck out.. they can jump far and I never know when or where the fuck they're gonna jump

Also, you must be in florida eh??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hellll no you can't. Beasties rule.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nope. The only cup I care about is Lord Stanley's

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Regrettable pursuits; or rather, the regrettably (not) planned-for post pursuit shifting of certain delicate balances, now seeming just stuck on the wrong side of the pleasurable former with the oppositely pleasurable latter proving my only viable means of psychological salvation by this addlepated juncture - and due ofc then to this ungodly discomfiting circumstance about which I find myself, I can proceed but slowly to become now more, and then more, and only ever more lost, as ambling blindly in the dopamine static.

Until ultimately i must answer to finality's call for a fuck shit black out, or, all the worse: I straight schiz the fuck out instead, and just start burning the hot spoiled dog shit out some lame ass bridges for an apparent lack of navigational efficacy in crunch time, like fr why I need ur fkn broke ass bridge homie if the shit ain't never worth traveling when I be about town, like, my bridge a welcomed transaction any time of a day, n oftentimes universally stocked at that like, points on points on top a fresh points just when everybody shit so worn can't even see the #'s no more, savior shit tho

......and then the entire fucking pursuit just get rendered 'regrettable' as been from jump.

You can plot and plan to trot and toil all day in ur tricked out debauchery just precisely ever as you may like, can plot n plan that shit til a mfkn cow come home - but.... when any one aspect of the formula sees itself dependent upon the actions of an unreliable miscreant familiar - and christ let's not kid ourselves 9 out of every 8 the 'peer' types in this game unreliable asf - when pivotal pieces of profligate puzzles suddenly hinge on another's off-brand version of followthrough, ......u might end up bitching and rambling on message forums with ur very first post like a goddamned jilted bedlamite goddammit WHY DON'T I GET TO PRETEND THE FOG HAS LIFTED TOO HUH MFKER

'first post' under the new sobriquet, I posted on here years ago, generally the same shitty quality tho most assuredly, as bananaphone, but I was too hilarious or something n got banned.

Ps nebody get the mountain goats reference? Alludes to the end of the spectrum I prefer to end the spectrum on. The other end doesn't really end, just sucks more and more until it's essentially nothing on the inside.

[/priceless blather]

• Like Like x 1
  16. I am. Originally from Midwest, but been here over half my life.

I love frogs, but these are also destroying native species of green anoli and tree frogs (which are super tiny and super cute).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Rip