Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. 14953886_10157829001485595_4515969587413348927_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well..... at least our state legalized recreational cannabis. Not sure how that affects me and my medical recommendation/growing plants per se but definitely a win for the state.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Grasscity really congratulated trump on his win? How about go fuck yourself. He's a sex offender and a fraud.

I am beyond dissappointed.

• Like Like x 7
  4. We straight up getting bombed.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Everyone on fb getting mad

they still don't know how the electoral college works

lol and you wonder how this happened twice in 15 years. clearly yall didn't learn from the first time

• Like Like x 2
  6. well, there is various ways how it could be beneficial to people. and i see why people vote him over hillary. i do not in any way agree with his points, but hillary could potentially start world war 3, rather than just a stupid (politics wise) orange guy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 2$ per pack tax increase?
    Eat my fucking dick.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My thoughts exactly but c'mon saw that coming a million fucking miles away.

9. plus trump is a financial genius. he could really improve the economy.

10. I never understood that argument. He has the temper of a 4 year old who hasn't eaten all day. He's one of the biggest instigators I have ever seen in politics. And his vp is Mike Pence. There's just as much of a chance, if not more that he will start another war. I kinda hope he does at this point. He's a fascist and psychopath.

• Like Like x 2
  11. he will go for it with the middle east, but think this way, hillary would 100% go for russia, and that would just make the whole situation even with nato worse. whats better for america, war with the middle east (well, kinda) or russia?

12. All war is beneficial to the military industrial complex.

• Like Like x 6
  13. but war no doubt costs quite a lot of money. and we all know war with russia is not good for anyone.

14. Russia is already meddling with things. Besides, I'm pretty sure we're already fucking with them, China and anyone else. They're all already fucking with each other.

15. fucking with them and fighting with them is different. russia occasionally flies in uk airspace, its no big deal. but around the borders we jsut keep increasing defense. all it takes is one move from anyone and it all goes to shit.

16. Either option is bad? And in either case I want someone to be a little levelheaded in dealing with the situation.

17. russia wanted trump, putin is happy with trump. and trump wont start shit with putin.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I like to smoke marijuana. :love-m3j:

It makes the news more palatable.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I just don't know how to feel.
    Time to invest in a firearm.

• Like Like x 8
  20. Anyone who wishes to stay on contact with me, message me with your number or your snapchat, or I can give you mine. It's been real.