Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post Your Stoner Table

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Aug 24, 2013.

1. 008.JPG 009.JPG
    You guys know what i'm talking about :bongin:  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 oHIGHoSmokeR, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Idk if this should be in Stash Jar or not... But here is my "Stoner Ottoman" and most of my shit!Editing to actually post the picture....whoops lol [​IMG]

3. That doesn't look safe for the glassware haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hahaha I put the bongs and bubbler there for the picture and made sure they were balanced 😝

Usually the only stuff sitting there is the Raw tray, Kind Ash Cache, couple bowls and bud. I have a cabinet in the same room to store everything in 😄

5. I like the RAW tray

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 birdouttahell, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    No drinks or snacks on your table...just smokin'

Btw 2 jars with buds=totally appropriate for stash jar

7. I got the Mary Janes :D

8. Cool thread, OP. I don't really have a stoner desk because I put everything away in different places after each smoke ):

9. I would post mine, but its barren aside from a single pipe and lighter as I'm mid-move right now.

10. Lolol my stoner table is caked with resin and tons of kief that stuck to that resin