Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your "Stash Box/Drawer"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bindin13, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hey fellow blades, got this idea from another recent thread on the forums.

Upload pics of what you got to work with when It comes to tokin' the herb!

---

My Stash :D

[​IMG]

From Left to right:

Spoon carrying case, Bag of tobacco for spliffs (not often but when I'm tight on weed), 4 piece Sharpstone grinder, 2 scrapers, one-hitter, my scale, Zigs, empty kush jar (not for long), lighters, my 1ft bong, my mini-bubbler, spoon pipe, and a another carrying case in the back.

Lets see what you got to work with :smoke:

2. lol, I think I've seen all of that stuff from other people. I'll post my stash soon, gotta go to my car and take the picture

3. i had NO idea that brown stuff was baccy. lol why do you have to label the bag? and pretty sure this isn't the right section

4. i thought the baggy was labeled as baggy at first. Just incase we didnt know what it was looool

5. took this a few days ago and forgot about it:
    [​IMG]

6. Hater's gonna hate :cool:

7. not hating bro just thought it would be hilarious if you labeled the baggy as baggy. Would of made my day :smoke:

8. If that was the case someone must have been super stoned! :smoking:

9. mms_picture_1.jpg
    mms_picture_2.jpg
    mms_picture(2).jpg

This is my PS2 stash box, pretty simple to make just take out the expansion bay cover in the back.

10. #11 Kobe4MVP420, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    Sherlock, lighters, zig-zags, small jar with nugs, grinder, spoon, and baggy in the back :cool:

Attached Files:

11. You know there's a whole forum section called "stash jar" right?.......

12. [quote name='"Bindin13"']

Hater's gonna hate :cool:[/quote]

Trolls guna troll