Post Your Stash Box + Contents (pics)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by violet2, May 6, 2009.

1. Everyone post whats in your stash box, and where you keep your stash box. Pics please
    ill start

I live with my parents so i gotta keep it stealth and smell proof. but heres my stash box:
    I keep everything i own that has to do with smoking (except my bong) in a shoe box that i keep all my skateboard shoe laces in.
    in my box i keep my scale, my poker chip grinder, a small zip lock bag that contains my bong bowl, an extra lighter, and tweezers. this all goes under the shoe laces. ontop of the shoe laces i keep a small pouch that includes another small zip lock bag with another lighter, a small glass spoon, and eye drops. also in the small bag i keep my air tight pill container to keep my dank fresh. the little black bag is my to go bag. this is made for quick and easy access.

this is for all you stealth smokers out there trying to keep it from parents. there is absolutely no smell and why would your parents look in an empty shoe box?

pic:
    [​IMG]

2. Nice bong, is that acrylic?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #3 64bit, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

4. Looks like you bought that kit online

5. i made this myself in woodshop gr. 11 lol i love it. i keep some stems for tea, papers, scizors, cali orange drops a lighter etc. i just keep it on my table near my bed it works great for stashing stuff real quick.

Attached Files:

6. Nope, i found the silver case in my attic somewhere, but you can buy them in DIY stores. After that i measured and cut the panels to fit around my bong and make compartments for other stuff :p

7. very crafty

8. In the box: Strawberry Kush, Sour Diesel, Herijuana, Razmataz-Purple, and the very best of the bunch Louis XIII O.G. (best i've had yet). Grinder on the side, as well as beeline hemp wick.

I also have some OCB and JOB papers in there, some tabacco, blunt wrap, glass screens, lighter, scraper (for kief).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. winner.

10. That my friends is what I like to call "classy".

11. Thanks, it was a freebie. :)

12. Nice. I wish FL was like Cali. :D

13. I have a bong very similar to that, the purple part fills with water and the downstem goes into it making the hits extremly smooth. +rep for the same bong

14. #14 SuperSellers, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    Just the usual utensils, in the jar a little less than an eight of super dank no name. sorry the pic is sideweerds. im too blazed to fix it.

Attached Files:

15. [​IMG]

papers, magic flight launch box, bag of paperclips, vanilla game, zig zag's, one titer, pipe, rolling machine, scissors, roach clip, bag of black and mild filters, roachclip, lighters, shot glass, funnel, scale, lighters, grinder, and pollen scraper :D

16. heres my cigar box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok, so i have an empty green pill container for on the go dank storage :), a gold business card holder with some fire seeds, a "the body shop" sample container with an ak47 and a white rhino seed, my lighter wrapped in beeline, some quality papers, some scissors, a chillum, some beeline, my 1993 authentic purple camel zippo and my diamond grind. all next to my jar of hash haze :p

17. lets not forget a swisher, my glass heat wand and a bag of sugar leaf

18. I have so much crap so many places, I doubt I could ever collect it all and fit it in a box. Why i feel compelled to buy something every time i pass the head shop is....very very obvious. I love smoking...

But heres all my inventory outside my stash bag, enjoy!

[​IMG]

Starting from left:

snicklefritz(no name) - very pungent smell with a hint of sweetness, but menthol-ish when broken up

grandaddy purp - smells fresh and fruity with the classy dankness

blueberry cough - wish i had more. just some shake/kief left over. sweetest and smoothest of them all. very pleasant to burn but short legs in the long run

lemon haze - not far behind the blueberry cough, strong citrus smell which translates into the flavor of her sweet smoke. couldn't believe how "lemony" it was through n through. prepare to cough

cheese - last but definitely not least (price or potency), skunkiest of them all by far. Don't forget to put on your PJs before lighting this stuff up because its nighty night after a few puffs. prepare to DIE;)

19. this is the most James Bond the Stoner stash box I´ve seen

20. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my granny coin purse lol. chronic in the tylenol bottle. and the thing that looks like a pocket knife is the packer/pick/scraper my husband bought me, it is SO useful! and the black thing on my bowl is a cap I made out of electrical tape. I always pack too much when I smoke by myself and can never finish it all and the cap is so USEFUL to just cover it so it won't spill and I can just smoke the rest in a bit.