Post your shave setup

Discussion in 'General' started by Wanglezz, Oct 13, 2010.

1. First I use the perfect shave kit that my girlfriend got me for Valentine's Day which consists of a facial cleanser, some oil that provides a layer of extra protection, and then a shaving cream with a bunch of vitamins in it. Then it has an after-shave balm that helps prevent razor burn and razor bumps.

[​IMG]

And then I use the Schick Hydro 5 which offers the smoothest shave out of all the razors I've tried. The skin guards + the water-activated gel seem to work great.
    [​IMG]

I've been trying out different shit for 10+ years because my skin gets irritated pretty easily since I have a swirl pattern in my beard that is a bitch to shave.

What do you guys use to get a smooth shave?

2. Gillette Fusion Razor, Gillette shave gel or Barbosol shave cream, aftershave.

3. A straight razor and the blood of virgins. MAN UP BITCHES. :cool:

4. Currently:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But usually:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't have dry skin lol.

[​IMG]

Keeps my legs nice, silky and scented.

5. #7 Elechronic, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    A rusty Xacto knife and ammonia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I rinse with vinegar

[​IMG]

6. i usually use conditioner in place of shaving cream, and when i get paid i'm going to get this because shaving my lady parts every day is time consuming.

[​IMG]

7. I've used girl shave gel on my face before... it's... soothing.

8. oh and i always use this [​IMG] everywhere after every shower, but pay special attention to places i've just shaved because it keeps everything soft & lovely

9. I use that stuff on my ass. Works wonders! :hello:

10. #13 Royksopp, Oct 13, 2010

Have you ever waxed down there before? I just cringed so bad when I saw "Bikini waxing kit".

I've been wanting to buy and try this for some time now :

[​IMG]

Anyone ever used it?

11. [​IMG]

12. no, i haven't. >.< i was scared of it forever, but i'm soooo lazy that shaving there every day is just getting obnoxious. i figure it's worth a try; i'll keep you posted though haha

my friend uses that bikini zone stuff and lovessss it. i might invest in it if i decided waxing isn't for me lolol.

13. May I suggest getting it professionally done before doing it yourself? You can really hurt your pikachu doing that you know :eek:

Just watching your back girrrlll. And really?! I'm totally buying it next time I go to the store haha :D

14. This.
    [​IMG]

It's got a bunch of attachments, and it's super quick and easy to use. Never fails. I keep a beard so there's no actual shaving for me. Just trimming.

15. #18 Big**Perm**, Oct 13, 2010
    gillette_mach_3_razor_incl_2_blades_1588.jpg Gillette Mach III and hot water. works best right out of the shower but if I just splash a little warm water on my face and let it soak in for a minute or two that works about as well. no shave cream/gel or aftershave, all natural. its startin to get cold tho so ill be rockin a mountain man beard for the next few months. I love when it gets so bushy I dont even have to shave my neck, just gotta watch out for burning weed fallin in there..ouch:smoke: I also use the same trimmer as above to keep my beard in line.

16. ^^Why no shave gel/cream? Ouch, I can imagine it hurting without that.

17. Most of you remind me of....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ltTL6DOyg]YouTube - American Psycho Shower Scene[/ame]

Me personally? I just flip on the old electric braun. I use the trimmer to get it short (if its too long) then the regular to clean it up smooth. Nothing more, nothing less.