Post your pipe!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Jaames, Mar 20, 2012.

1. just bought a spoon because I miss having one since mine broke few months back

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. My pieces, A new smoke-shop opened up within 2 miles where i Live.
    Prices are sick as hell!

The big bowl spoon was 22$ Hits beautifully, and its going to change blu/white all around. Clears like a steamroller from bowl to mouthpiece.
    My only negative is it having such a massive bowl, and its almost impractical heavy.
    [​IMG]

The two smaller pieces I got for 5$ each, Thick all around. Hit like simple perfect spoons. (Orange/white has carb on right)
    [​IMG]

This is my current 24/7 spoon I purchased for 5$. .35g bowl size, All around thick, hits perfect.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Tossed a nug in mine and took a picture.

[​IMG]

4. Unnamed

Attached Files:

5. #27 SapperBMET, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    Skullbowl is looking into your future.
    Skullbowl sees you getting high....

Skullbowl is mounted on the "midnight special" 24" cobalt blue and clear with a two-stage, 4-arm perc setup and ice catcher.

Attached Files:

6. Nothing special, I just took the first and cheapest :p

[​IMG]

7. Heres my spoon. I've had it for 3 years or so. That nug probably weighed 3 grams

image-743861064.jpg

8. [quote name='"BroItUpDroItUp"'][/quote]

That is fraking amazing.
    Where did you get it?!

9. RIP "The force"

ForumRunner_20120405_210351.png

Looks black in the pic. Actually deep cobalt blue.

10. named it SPIRO lol seamed kinda fitting

Attached Files:

11. #37 NikoHigh, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    R.I.P. "my dick" 3 dollars well spent. Smoked so much that the pipe was completely black. Tried scraping resin out and it broke. On to the next one!
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

I call it Articuno, after the Flying/Ice Pokemon. :p
    [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

i just got this piece a few days ago, i bought my friend a black and yellow piece for his birthday..they happened to be buy one, get one free so i got one, too. :) hits pretty smooth, i really like the length of it and i'm excited to see the chameleon glass change colors over time. :smoke: stay high :smoke:

14. Stock photo of the pipe:
    [​IMG]

After first smoke (with flash):
    [​IMG]

After first smoke (without flash):
    [​IMG]

The flash brought out the streaks that you can see on them in the light, these change as you move it. I still don't have a name for her.. any ideas?

:edit: Resized pics, and I'm not sure if that sentence made sense. I'm high as hell off this thing, just got it about an hour ago ;)