Post your pictures of Hawaii

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SkyHighBry, Apr 1, 2013.

1. #1 SkyHighBry, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Hello all, I just recently got back from the island of Kuaui. Had an amazing time there and wanted to share some pictures I took along with wanting to see your pictures. The first four are on Kuaui where our room was literally right on the beach, and the last one is at a luau on Maui. Overall I love the state of Hawaii, and wanna visit each of the islands. So I was wondering if you guys have been there and wanna share some pics. :smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I lived on Oahu for four years. These aren't really pictures of anything special. Just some spots I smoked at a lot. The first is on a hill between Hickam AFB and the HNL Airport. That's a bowl in it. The other three pictures are on top of a hill with a blunt. I can't remember the name of that neighborhood.

Attached Files:

3. did you like living there or is it better for visits every so often?

4. I've been living in hawaii for 23 years. It has its ups and downs, but for the most part it is a pretty awesome place and I believe there is something for everyone that can be found on different islands. There's the city life of Oahu and the touristy side of things, and then there is just the raw beauty of undeveloped land and epic camping, beaches, surf, mountains, etc.

5. Here are some photos I've taken:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I loved living there but it was a stressful time in my life and I just felt like I needed a new start so I left. I don't really regret it. I'll probably never go back unless I'm pretty damn wealthy. I do miss it though. Just to think of how my life would be, what I'd be doing right now, if I had stayed..