Post Your Organic Tea Recipes

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by bigkain97, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Post your veg/flower tea. Whatever you use ingredients and method of making. Curious to see what other people use.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. It’s like you just read my mind. I was going to use the search feature tonight to learn more about what people are using for these. Going to follow this and read. Thank you !!

3. Weeds from the garden (cut up and pressed into a 5 gal bucket until half full), water, a shovel or two of horse manure.

Let it all sit in the sun for up to a few days stirring with a stick when I get around to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Figured I wasn’t the only one with some questions. The whole process can get pretty complicated. Would love some help from @Soil2Coco but i dont know how to get in contact with him. Dude is an organic genius man.

5. I’ve learned a lot from this forum search feature. There have been some seriously smart people on these forums across the decade.

read some posts from @wetdog - I saw wets name pop up a lot when I was doing the “LumperDawgZ” and aliases research on here. Seems like every post that dude made was information packed. He knows soil

Wet is still around I’ve seen the name here and there. You could probably find some “2020” methods from reading some stuff from wet.

you also have all those pages from Sc00by above. Another old school member (lots of dogs and dawgs around here haha)

I think reading forum responses and seeing others interact in the thread is sooo informative. You can also see what’s worked for these members across the years. It’s a shit ton of information. It’s hard to understand the biologics of why 1cup of this is added or you want to do this and that. It’s very humbling.

I’m currently interested in neem and kelp meal pastes

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ve made kelp paste. You can make neem paste? Can you make a neem/kelp mixed paste? Lol swear I learn something on this forum everyday

7. @Sc00byD00bie would you say teas are very important for 5 gallon and under container grows?
    If you had to pick 1 or 2 teas to use personally which would you use for 5 gallon and under containers?

8. Kelp/neem/alfalfa teas.

• Like Like x 3
  9. These got me through flowering in 7 gallon containers. (thanks for that, Scoobie!)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have a Alfalfa/kelp/seaweed (from unfinished compost) brewing as I read this. Oh yeah...I threw a handful of fresh ewc into my tea bag. (cloth bags that worms are sold in)