Post Your Opinions On Your Favorite Bongs

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HalfCentury, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Hey guys :wave:

I've been researching constantly, and am going to be purchasing a new bong within the next 2-3 Weeks, but I wanted to hear some of your opinions first. :D I've checked out the GC store and see some that I like, but none that I particularly love. I can spend about 150-300$ (US), and would like to hear what your opinions are on the best water pipes for that amount of money! I'm considering Roor or Illadelph possibly, it just depends on the price. I am willing to shell out a little extra for some good quality glass. Nothing super small either. :eek:

So, my fellow toking brothers, In Your Opinion, what bong would you purchase for 150-300 dollars? Your input is greatly appreciated... Thanks homies! :smoke:

2. In the end it really comes down to what YOU like! i personally like straight tubes with no percs. i like how straights clear out super fast and have zero drag. Also to me percs just means more cleaning. i like to keep my tubes pristine and a tube with no percs or splash guards is way easier to maintain. just my .02

3. +1

Totally true! I love my straight tube like no other, for all the reasons you mentioned.

That said I also thoroughly enjoy my 8 arm perc'd beaker with a dome perc and an A/C. Hits like a BEAST and soooo smooth... You gotta have a pair of lungs to hit it, but the profit is well worth the effort.

Its all about preference man, I say get atleast one of each(straight and perc'd) so you can so you can smoke according to how you feel each day ;)

Cheers.

4. Just go on ALT. Anything on there is good. Just get something you like and can afford.

5. Or the GC store ofcourse.

Cheers.

6. i would have to agree. i have a 19" beaker bottom 7mm AMG w/11 arm ash catcher and 4 arm diffuser ashcatcher w/ an alex k showerhead 18/18. i realized i just liked my beaker bottom with just the akex x downstem and no add ons. i would get a straight tube with ice pinch and thats about it. no drag and easy to clean :smoke:

7. anything is easy to clean when you soak the tube in grungeoff/simplegreen

8. That's a nice piece. You won't regret it if you get it. There are cheaper lternatives though if you want something cheaper. If you like the Roors then I'd look into Ehles. Those look really nice too