post your inventions

Discussion in 'General' started by jfresh420, Jul 6, 2011.

1. that YOU thought of and someone ELSE made them...

ive had plenty..one being ,a one hitter,lighter,grinder,and case.. was flippin through high times and saw it,i was pissed...and now i have another one but im not lettin it out yet! google cant find one so who knows..so post your "good" inventions,that someone "stole".

2. never fuking mind..just found it:mad:..it was gunna be glow in the dark lighters..

3. One time I was like, " What if we could take potatoes, cut them into pieces, and fry them in some kind of oil? I mean we have all these other fried foods." Yea…

4. Rollerblades with headlights

Would have made me rich if people still rollerbladed

5. Highdeas website. I was high chillin with my roomate and it hit me and we were talking about it for an hour then I went on my laptop to buy the domain thats how serious I was about it and then I saw it was taken and it was literally the same exact thing we said down to the logo, freaky.

6. I thought about taking fat from some other part of the body and using it as natural breast implants.
    I thought I was a genius until I found out it already existed. Why isn't this more popular??!!

I also have this partial idea rolling around in my head about using magnets to remove tattoos, but I don't know anything about magnets...:confused_2:

All you science freaks, please go out there and find a better method to remove tattoos!
    Laser treatments are so much more painful than the actual tattoo itself and you have to do it about 10x's! There's big money just waiting to be made...:D

7. magnets and tattoos = bad idea..if ppl go in a um w.e u call it where they check your brain and shit,it rips the ink from the skin!:eek:.only if their not covered of course..saw it on medical incredible or w.e..freaked me out

8. Huh? An MRI or CT scan? What do you mean covered? Like clothing? I only wore socks and I didn't feel a thing...

edit: tats on my feets.

I'm tellin ya---MAGNETS! :D

9. exactly what i mean,u wore socks...the tattoos have to be covered on those machines or they get pulled out

10. Fried peanut butter and bologna sandwich.

I don't have confirmation, but I can't have been the first person to get high and do that.

11. If only I'd known I would have gone barefoot. ;)

12. i just read that and thought
    [​IMG]

but then,after thinkin about it for a while,and eventually making it, im like
    [​IMG]

13. I know right? it shouldn't work, but its fucking delicious.

14. Milk carton bubbler.... o yea

[​IMG]

15. i never had an intervention, i knew i needed to go to rehab... a couple of my buddies did though...

16. I now have confirmation, I googled it, so yea, its been done before.

17. #18 Jazzyj, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not true. Any decent modern tattoo studio you go to uses ink without magnetic material in it.

When tattoos get ripped out of people's skin, it usually because they got them in prison, or with poor quality ink from a shady studio.

Those MRIs are ridiculously powerful magnets. If you have magnetic material anywhere in you, it will be ripped out immediately. "Covering" it with a sock would do absolutely nothing.

18. I used to put the strings from my hoodie in my ears and pretend they were ear buds, now they actually have hoodies like that o_O

19. #20 blyskawica, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    Here is something I invented that wasn't stolen. I just thought you guys would think it is neat. It isn't in stores or anything but I was able to keep it quiet long enough to read a book about patents and patent the thing. I used legalzoom. It was easy. I thought it would be way harder. It is a hemp wick dispenser. The bottom compartment holds 3.5 feet of hemp wick and you use the yellow dial to adjust the amount of wick to be burned for smoking.

[​IMG]