Post your invention ideas here

Discussion in 'General' started by NarwhalHunter, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Ive seen some dope ideas for inventions on the forums, post yours here. Doesn't matter how stupid it sounds or how high you were when you first thought about it.

I want to build a stash box that's outside is a mesh type material that is packed with carbon for filtration. You can keep you're weed in there no matter how dank, or dry buds in there and nobody will ever smell a thing. It's portable too, so if you have a bacon problem, he'll never smell weed.

2. That's a good idea ^

But if it was me! I'd make a gum package or box with a disposable garbage compartment, so you don't litter, and you could throw away your gum wrapper.

3. a microwave in the wall, ya man :smoking:

4. Lol they already have those

5. Imagine if they turned peanuts into some sort of spreadable paste. I think itd be bomb

6. Holy fuck that'd be crazy. What if they did that with like raspberrys or something.

7. Peanut Butter

Jelly -.-

8. Were gonna get rich off of this. You even have names already.

9. I like you already! :D:p

but fo serious..call me crazy but we should put that shit on...bread!

10. Wut....

These things. These things are happening in my head. I don't know what they are.

Mind... Blown...

11. How bout a fridge-microwave combo. You can set an alarm so it moves the meal from the frdige part to the heating part and it will be rdy when u come home from work. Ya man.

12. You sir, were the inspiration for this post. Whatd you call it earlier? Itd be the ultimate pothead invention. Everything you need for the munchies with the possibility of you losing something,

13. I hav no idea what you're sayin man

14. Lol I'm really stoned XD. didn't you post something about it earlier and you called it like a fridgerwave or something

15. No its called the wife.

16. Lol my GF dumped me for some douche named Matt. She couldn't cook to save her soul anyway

17. [​IMG]