Post your hilarious close-calls with the police

Discussion in 'General' started by uninSTAAL, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Lengthy story, but pretty intense nonetheless

One night I had around 6 people in my dorm room all using a volcano vape that my friend owns, and out of nowhere I hear a sketchy knock on the door and its an RA...so instinctively I tell my friends to hide everything (there were grinders, bud, a volcano all strewn about) and I take the risky maneuver of stepping outside my door and closing it behind me to talk to the RA. It ended up being lucky that i did this instead of just opening it and talking to her because there was a bottle of vodka that wasn't noticed immediately. But, this maneuver also made her sketched out since i had no reason to do it obviously...so she made me open the door and there was 6 of my friends all chilling watching T.V with nothing illegal out, so she just left and told me the original reason she had come was because she had the wrong room for a houing inspection notice...so unlucky. Most people would have thought it was over after her reaction, but i was still paranoid that she may have been so sketched out as to just call the campus police. With that tought in mind, I pretty much waited in the hallway for a while and eventually low and behold I see the police and my RA walking my way down the hall. In a quick moment I run to my room and tell my friend to get the hell out of there, and he just casually walks out of my room through the bathroom and heads out of my dorm. While this is going on, the police see him leaving and attempt to track him down to no avail since they thought he was just in the bathroom for a bit. Eventually they come to my room and try and verbally abuse me for a while telling me it smells like "dope" and that I need to let them search. Much to their surprise, I pull out my rights and tell him I don't need to let him search my room because there is no reason since I felt it didn't smell at all. After a while of arguing, he just gives up on trying to get in my room and instead tries to find out who my friend is where I manage to only tell them his first name and a fake residence hall. Then they just left and I am still waiting to see if they come back with a warrant or something (this happened about 4 days ago). It was extremely fortunate that I was so resilient about him not getting in my room because nothing was hidden (the volcano and bud were just on my bed and shit). hahahah