Post your first time high, get a few laughs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Stain-, May 27, 2010.

1. When I was 16 I got job at McDonald's. It was just a small McDonald's inside of another store, so there weren't really very many workers, and everyone was friends with everyone. One day the usual guy I work with comes in while I'm waiting a few minutes to clock in, pulls out 2 blunts, and says, "Hey man, wanna take these to the face?" So we did.

Bad idea. Luckily, everyone there was friendly, and I was considered one of the good kids so no one suspected a thing. The guy that gave me the blunt got tired of me fucking up and told me to go sit down for a few minutes, eat something, and come back. I did and everything was smooth sailing from there. Been smoking everyday for about 5 years now.

2. I know this sounds like I'm making a dumb stoner joke but I actually have no memory of my first ever time high. Like there's no discernable features about that experience i remember. I remember getting high at points back then but jusst dont remember that specific time. i remember loads of shit obviously, i dont forget everythin, just have no fuckin clue what i did, its funny. Woulda thought I'd remember somethin so important:p

3. I smoked for the first time when I was 14. Most of my friends at the time were all almost 18 and had spent that whole summer smoking and drinking and just generally partying, and as much as I tried I could never make it to one of those nights. My closest friend invited me over one weekend though and told me he had some chronic from Honduras (I don't know if this is true, but I take his word for it) we ended up smoking that night in his closet with a can pipe. I took one real good hit and was done for the night, I'm not really sure why I stopped so quick.

It hit me pretty hard quick, I was sitting on his couch when it first started, and I was like a little kid again. My friend lit an incense up and I remember being mesmerized by the smoke wafting into the air, so much so that I sat in his floor and just stared. I only remember 2 things after that, Me trying to convince my friend to drive to a friends so we could get a book I had loaned her (this was at 3 in the morning) and I tried really hard to convince him but luckily he wasn't stoned like I was, and I remember eating a whole bag of chips and saying something along the lines of "man, I just don't really have the munchies, I thought I was gonna get those" it didn't even hit me at the time that I had just ate the whole bag, after that I just fell asleep. It was a fun night all in all =)

4. 3rd time I smoked was the first time I actually got high. Me and 3 other buddies (2 of which were very experienced smokers) smoked one of the complimentary, club-rolled joints that you get when you buy a fat amount of herb. It was loaded with blue suede.

I only took 4 hits until my throat couldn't take it any longer; the hot-box effect was killing me. I got out and stumbled around before putting my head down on the hood of the car to try to get my bearings. I realized I was actually high this time.

I got back into the car with my friends and got really scared because I felt so weird; I actually wanted it to go away at one point. Eventually, I made myself realize that everyone else was feeling the same thing I was and that everything was chill. For the rest of the night I sat in the car laughing, making weird noises, and babbling nonsense. It was amazing.

Edit: Oh, and we also watched a candle burn while listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor for longer than I could comprehend.

5. the fourth time i smoked was the 1st time i got high, we skipped school,most of us first timers we went with her truck to the city, Dove Springs nice hood, to the stoners house...

we had two js and he rolled us our first grape blunt delicious almost got in a fight at Fiestas gas station kuz the gas was pumping so fukkin slow. we went to sonic aand ate there made a huge disaster with our ice creams haha tht was hillarious.

ater tht we went cruisin til 4:00pm laughing our whole way home ha and went home and just chilled,good times

6. i smoked a lot in high school but i didn't realize that i had only gotten to what we now call "just chilling", as in a couple hits in and feeling it but not really high, just a little more relaxed than usual. then, at college, i had my first experience with a bubbler. it was a cheap one and still well made, got the job done at least. me and my friend, let's call him alex, decided to smoke one friday night and go to a party in the apartments on the other side of campus. we stopped off in a clearing like 15 feet into some woods on the way to the apartments. he pulled out his bub and i packed it, but he was tryingto quit and didn't want any. he had like 2 small hits maybe but left me to smoke like 2 (maybe 3, the night is a blur now haha) bowls of really dank stuff to my face. i felt it, but not much mroe than usual. i said "i feel pretty good, but i don't want to smoke any more." it was starting to rain and i was getting paranoid that we would get caught so we left the woods. as we got out it started raining harder so we went under an awning/tunnel type of thing in a building nearby. that's when it hit me. everything got all slow and weird, i could hear and follow all of the 5 or so conversations happening around me but i could not speak. the only way i can describe this level of high now is "tripping balls on weed". at some point i said "alex, dude...the world is spinning way too fast and i do not like this incline we're sitting on" and he kept saying "we're just waiting on the rain to stop" but i kept saying the same thing, kind of ignoring him. people i didn't know and have never met looked at me and said "hey man you ok? what did you take?" "i...weed" "what?...that's it?" and i kept saying to alex "i think that shit was laced" and he, who had bought from the same guy and the same shit and knew it wasn't kept saying "no dude, you're just really high" eventually we got back to the dorms because i was freaking the fuck out, but when we got to my hallway i decided that i wanted to see my friends more than sleep it off. i got into my friends' suite and jumped on the couch, and just sat there staring at the ceiling for a good 20 minutes before i realized i didn't tell any of my friends i was in their common room thing (shared by 6 other people i didn't know, coincidentally the only ones to see me and say "who the hell is on our couch and why won't he talk?") and i realized i might want to let them know i was there. alex brought them in to show them what a mess i was, and i said "oh hey, i came to visit and your suitemates think i'm dying or something". i then met my friend's boyfriend for the first time and quickly learned he likes to mess with people when they're high. he kept asking me simple math questions and i'd reply "stop talking to me like that, i'm not a little kid i'm just really fucked up". this and more people thinking i was blackout drunk or whatever pretty much was the rest of the night. since then i have only been that high maybe 6 times, and only surpassed it once, on 4 20 of this year when after 2 bowls, a waterfall, a massive blunt and a dry bubbler bowl i passed out for like 9 hours. and smoked again haha

7. first time i actually got stoned i was over at my cousins house
    we smoked a couple j's and i moseyed on up the stairs and descovered one of the best things ever
    playing guitar hero high

8. I was at home, eventough I smoked a couple of times, I didn't inhale(nobody told me to do so:mad:), anyways, then this guy in my class I started smoking with told me to inhale it when you rip it in your mouth, so I inhaled when I was at home. Everything becamee sooooo fucking sloow and mellow, I started laughing and bursting of happynis, I started sprinting inside my house. Eventough I was running fuckign fast, I could see everything happen very slowly.:DI will never forget that day.

9. Gawdd I remember my first time it was 6 years ago when I was in 8th grade and I took hit from my buds bong name "LT" or the "lieutenant" and after one big ass hit from purp I just laid down on the grass and starred at the full moon for like 2 hours...after that I was hooked

10. My first time actually being high was probably the third or fourth time I had smoked. I was at my dealers house to pick up a sack before class started. I was sitting in his bedroom, basking in the glorious presences of his three foot tall Roor, waiting for him to return with my weed. As soon as he entered the room he must have noticed me eyeballing his bong and said, "you wanna hit that shit"? I told him I wanted to save my weed for later that night. He told me not to worry about it and grabbed a fat roach off his dresser and packed it in the Roor. I lit it up, pulled the bowl, inhaled the smoke and must have been coughing for ten minutes. As soon as I inhaled the smoke it was just instant coughing, which I think made it worse because I coughed before I was able to exhale. After the cough attack I noticed a very intense physical feeling, like a vibration, that would go through my entire body, especially my finger tips. Then I remember staring at myself in a mirror for a long time, which started freaking me out. It felt like I didn't recognize myself and my face just looked fucked up.

I ended up staying at my dealer's house for a little too long and was late to class. Here I am, the highest I have ever been, walking through my school, paranoid as fuck. I walk in to my class and I notice that all the desks in the room have been put into groups of four. I'm so high I can't focus on the detail of peoples' faces and I can't recognize my group members. So I just started walking from group to group making eye contact with everyone sitting there to see if they might be my group members. Eventually my group members yelled my name and got my attention, and asked me if I was high.

..you know you're high when you have to keep re-reading your post because you forget what you were writing about.

11. First time, smoked a "blunt" made of 7 rolling papers with weed and tobacco inside. It ended up looking like a giant tampon. And no, it didn't work. I didn't get high.
    Second time, I got so high.:smoking:
    First time getting high is always going to be so memorable.

12. My first time was the summer before 9th grade, and at a 4th of july party with a bunch of cousins from all over new england and one from california. (Also, the only other boy cousin there, and only about 6 months younger than me.) We have the typical boringish family fun filled party that ends at like 4 in the afternoon.

The real fun begins at 9. We start a fire in a pit with benches around it up on a hill behind their house. This is when the oldest cousin and her boyfriend start drinking.

(Fast forward about 4 hours.)

We're in the deck/pool area (where the keg is) and the californian and I are helping the elder cousin and her boyfriend fill water bottles with beer for later. They are pretty trashed at this point, and this is pretty raw/graphic exposure to alcohol for us. We glance at each other when they start to talk to us about their love of alcohol. There are 4 cousins other than us (the californian and me) and the two wasted. They are the only ones that have been drinking but the other cousins are less phased by it, having about a year or two on us. Its about 2am at this point and, after several comical drunken quotes and stumbles later.....

(Fast forward to about 4am)

...we find ourself at the top of the hill again and everyone but the wasted, the californian, and me have gone to bed. There have been mentionings of "getting blazed" with a drunken accent several times throughout the night, and although he and I havent said anything, we both know we're curious. We gather in a spacious tent about ten feet from the fire with our sleeping bags about to go to bed and although im disappointed about not smoking, i know no promises were made and im in no position to ask (they were uncontrollably drunk at the time, i had to keep one of them from jumping over the fire that was obviously un-clearable.)

(Fast forward 10 secs. haha sorry just trying to keep it readable)

"You guys smoked before?" says the boyfriend. The tension having finally released its grip on the situation, we immediately sat up and were given the basics on how to handle a bowl. The first hit is taken and the smell immediately brings back every childhood memory of my parents bathroom. The time comes when they realize we're still there and offer it to us. I say fuck it and reach out my hand for the bowl like its a molten psychedelic hand grenade. I lift it to my mouth and get my first lung full of that sweet cannabis. I feel instantly light headed by the smoke and my heart is beating abnormally fast considering the relaxed nature of the tent. Then, after it goes around again, the full effects of THC hit me like a wave. I felt like i was being pushed by industrial fans in every direction but without the wind, with something less tangible, like those evil spirits that scientologists believe in. my soul has elevated off the ground at this point so i go outside and look up to see the clearest, most star populated sky i have ever or probably will ever see. My perspective is pulled back and the lines between my peripheral and direct vision are blurred to form a giant panoramic view of the sky and i feel like dancing.

13. i bought a bag from school, went home later that night, and made a soda can bowl from a youtube video I watched...my parents were home but I stepped out back anyway, hunched over hitting a soda can, not even knowing what was gonna happen.

Turns out I didn't even get high that time. First time I got high was like a month later, when me and my dude smoked a blunt of goods, I got retarted.

14. My first time trying to get high was a success. I was actually against weed at the time because I saw how it made SOME of my friends(Kind of slow). So my bestfriend that lived next door to me had some mids he wanted me to smoke. I think it was a nice ol' dub. So I finally released my gay tension about smoking a plant and said fuck it.

He made a bong out of a poland spring bottle:rolleyes: and I was amazed. He shows my how to light it and I knew how to inhale but I didn't know I should have taken it easy due to my first time. I light it and try to inhale all the smoke out the bottle but fail miserably. At first, I don't feel anything. He tells me to keep smoking until I'm high. Mind you were in the woods behind this abandoned house down the street from our houses. So he doesn't even smoke any of the weed. It was all for me.

So I continue to smoke and cough....smoke and cough. Then all of a sudden my normal state of mind was altered. My friend common question was "are you high yet?", and finally I smiled and said yes. In the beginning of my highness I'm normal just with the occasional day dream and chuckle from my friend even though nothing was funny. Paranoia starts to kick in so I say lets go back to your house and watch some tv. Once I started walking through the woods my highness started to overcome me. I guess he saw my eyes once we got to his porch under the light and said "What are you gonna say to Mr. Arthur (his step-dad)?" I screamed out with my bright red eyes "HEY MR. ARTHUR!!!!!", and started to crack up. So we went into his house and I jetted to his room. We watched some tv and I got bored so I went home. Now this is when my high to take a turn for the worst...

I walked into the house and my mom called me in her room. I trot into her room and she's watching this sick and twisted tv show which is unlike her. Mexicans are cutting the heads off of chicken's and their having chicken fights too. By this time I'm freaking out and just want to go in my room and put on some sportscenter to sober up. She then tells me how much she's enjoying the show and I try to leave the room. Before I make it out her room she says, "Give your mommy a kiss goodnight.(I was 16 at the time...we stopped that rotation when I was 14)" So I go to her bed and basically kiss the top of her head so she doesn't smell the weed on me even though the smell was probably long gone. I finally made it to my room.

I turn on sportscenter and lay down. The volume seemed loud so I turned it down. Nevertheless, the sounds were getting louder and louder and it felt like stuart scott was doing a live broadcast for me. I covered my ears and muted the tv. All of a sudden, white noise because louder and more crisp. Seemingly, sounds were attacking me. In the midst of exploding...I noticed the infamous munchies have arrived. I don't remember what I ate but I know I was in the kitchen for about one hour. I finally sober up and collapse in my bed to wake up in the morning amazed.

The end :hello:

15. me and 4 other friends went to this playground/baseball/soccer field and we were up near the top of the slide and we smoked 2 bowls and we were all pretty fucked up. my buddy ethan who had been high before goes "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" and started running. me tim dyl and aaron all started running after him. after running (high as shit might i add) for what seemed like hours ethan finally stopped and had a big grin. "look at u stoned fucks hahahahahahah" we all musta looked like this guy ----->:eek:

16. The first time I got high, I was babysitting with my now ex girlfriend for her cousins. They came home pretty loaded, smoked a joint and left half of it in the ash tray. I got curious lit it up coughed my ass off for ten minutes or so then dove into the pizza that was on the counter. After 5 slices we went to bed and to this day I remember laughing my ass off in bed because whenever I would yawn all I could picture was the lion roaring before movies start, you know when he's in the circle haha. Anyway I got blitzed the first time I smoked

17. We were at my friends house and this girls bf faked so we didn't have too much weed so she was blown, but anywayss we had a blunt and a water bottle and the whole time i was clueless, liike with the water bottle i was like... wut, how do i do this. idk if i got high or not, because all my other highs were different, but i had a good time. :)

18. #98 Tr1z, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    the first time I got high was in the woods with two friends of mine who had just recently started smoking. we walked back to the dock and by the time I was there, my high had kicked in. best day ever.

one of the friends I smoked with is my best friend. and in the small town I live in, him and I are considered "the stoners". sounds pretty cliche, but with a population of about 2,800, about 2% actually smoke.

19. It was on my 18th Birthday, all my buddies had smoked before, I was always too scared to try it. But I had just broken up with my girlfriend so im like fuck it, lets do this shit.

We all went out to smoke, I noobed it up and couldent really feel anything, then we went back to his place to cook up some food on the bbq. Half way through eating my burger, I just started laughing uncontrollably. That was the second I realized I was actually high. I just turned to my buddy, looked him in the eye and with a mouth full of food managed to slur out, "Fuck your weed man", and then continued to laugh and almost choke on my food. It was great. We ended up spending 2 days straight just getting high, cooking shit tons of food, and playing Rock Band with the volume cranked up.

20. first off. i enjoyed reading all of your stories on your first encounters with cannibs,

first tme i got high: my sister (older) say hey camran wants to see you (her bf, my later dealer) so i hop in her car and we drive down to his house, i asked her whats this all about, she said you'll see, so we get there she leavesand i stay, i walk in, and him and his buddie there home alone, he starts asking questions, like have you ever got high before, (he knew i wanted to try) i said no, so he said fallow me, we went out back on his porch, and sit at this glass table, i have a glass of water, i set it down, and say are thos glass pipes, they yup, alreay loaded and everything, so we pass them around, between the three of us, idk how much we smoked, ALOT though, as we were probibly on your 10th bowl of really really good stuff, i try to han the pipe acroos te table, and spill my water, they justlaugh there ass's off, while im slirpin it all up, then i start to feel like my skin was seeping into me, i felt like i was one with chair i was sitting in, started to thin k id be stuck like that forever, next thing i know, we are at wendy's ordering about 40 buck worth of shit, pull up to the window and realize we olny have about 5 bucks, so we say just give us what this can, so we get like 3 jr. bacon cheesburgers, next thing i know i wake up and im on my bed after a nap, turned out my sister had picked me up, iv had highertimes, put that one pretty high up on my list