Post your first time high, get a few laughs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Stain-, May 27, 2010.

1. It was freshman year in college...
    I was a late bloomer with smoking, being straight laced and nerdy in highschool... I'm still nerdy now just baked... :)

There was a place outside my dorm we called "the island," where we would end up going quite often...

My hippy hippy friend had gotten her hands on some weed ad we had planned to smoke it...

I was ridiculously ripped after the first bowl and stumbled back to my room somehow after wandering in the woods for an hour or so... When I got home I swear I started to hallucinate that I was in the jungle...

So my asshole roommate turns on some jungle sounds from his computer...

I freaked out my then girlfriend, now wife... AnD was HOOKED... Literally 10 years later an I'm still smoking like a king! (more vaping these days, and I have a new love of tinctures)

Happy toking!

- hippy

2. Still remeber it, gigged a swimming carnival in year 7, we were bored shitless and it wasnt even 9am.. My mate offerd to smoke weed, his mate in year 10 sells, rang him up n he didnt even bother going to the carnival, so we went his n grabbed a 20, the guy asked if it was my first time and which it was, he packed a cone and told me to punch it, while he rolls up the jays. After i blew the smoke out, coughing my guts up, i thought i dont feel any different.. He mentioned something about it creeping up, could kind of feel it, then bang one cone knock out.. Didnt even smoke the jay i was that toastd. Sat on the train to go home and remeber listenin to this fat hiphop song, n dosin off and missin my stop woke up as the train terminated at like 4 in the arvo.. 20missed calls from mum and dad my brother n shit,, the carnival finished at like 1.. Got home n got rageeed at, eyes were still glassy as fuck, attemptd to play gta san andreas then went to sleep.. Fuck memories that day

3. First time I got really baked me and a few of my buddies made an apple pipe.
    My friend stuck the pen in the apple to make the holes... And the end of the pen broke off in the apple.

We said fuck it and smoked anyway, later on I got a really bad case of munchies and the apple was the only edible thing in sight.
    I ate the apple and was freaking out because I felt a lump in my throat and figured it was the pen.

My friends were all laughing at me and showing me the end of the pen but I was so convinced I ate it.

4. First time smoking was at my house with a good buddy of mine in the winter time. It must have been like 15 degrees outside cause me and my buddy were freezing and shaking like crazy.
    My buddy had some dank Matanuska Thunder Fuck that a good friend of ours brought down from Alaska, so I figured I'd try and smoke. We smoked two bowls and I was honestly coughing the entire time after I took my first hit. I was stoned from the beginning.
    We went back into my house and grabbed some food, and within 5 minutes of being on my bed I passed the fuck out. Hahaha.

5. For my first time I ate 6 medicated cookies and had the spinnies for 8 hrs and was high the next day. It was awful but I decided to try it again and had a more pleasant experience. Now I blaze 2 or 3 times a day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #866 HillbillyHoax, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    It was fall of my 8th grade year. My brothers friend came to pick him up, my brother not being home I was asked if I wanted to come smoke. Wanting to smoke pot since I was indoctrinated through the D.A.R.E program I jumped at the chance. We went to the lake and smoked in a secluded spot by the water. We smoked about three bowls out of a corn cob pipe and I was STONED. I laid back on the hood of the car and got lost in how beautiful everything was. As the sun set the sky looked like fire and reflected off the lake. Everything but the sky and lake looked like black velvet. My brothers friend was ready to go but I was way too stoned and wasn't ready to leave. He tells me he has this herb that will clear my head so we smoked a couple bowls of this mysterious herb. It only makes me light headed. I get up and as I am walking around to the door I black out and face plant in a pile of rocks. I didn't get busted up badly but by this point I think I'm dying and beg him to take me to the hospital I think I've overdosed. He laughed and explains what's happening and that I only need an RC Cola and a bag of Cheetos. He goes into the gas station and gets me some munchies and drops me off at home. No one was home yet so I went upstairs to my room finish my snack and passed out. I couldn't wait to smoke again and did so most weekends for the next year. After that I smoked only a few times a year for several years. Now I smoke several times a day.

Peace :wave:

7. First time smoking was with a few close friends behind our old elementary school (we were in middle school, 8th grade). A kid we made friends with the year ahead of us gave us the idea and told us how great bud was, so we wanted to try.

I was the only one who didn't get high that time :( everyone else loved it so I kept trying

First time I got high was like the 7th or 8th time I smoked. It was at lunch, 9th grade about 6 months after my first time smoking, right before I had MY MOTHER'S class (yes, my mom taught me, don't wanna talk about it :p). Smoked a joint, and all of a sudden I knew, I was high... As fuck... Started giggling like a madman before my buddy said "Yo dude this is gonna be hilarious we have your mom's class" at which point I fell silent for a bit and had a damn near heart attack while my friends laughed their asses off and said it'd be fine.

Bought me some candy, a lot of candy, and went to my moms class. She said "Honey you look off, you alright?" said I was just tired, she said ok, ate me a lot of candy, and fucked around with my buddys all class. That became a VERY regular occurence very quickly.

8. Smoked 2 bowls. Got up started walking. Within 2 minutes it hit me and I was fucking gone. Was so high for until I passed out. 

9. I remember when I first got high, my brother was like "You are old enough, I give my powers to you.". We smoked a ton of high grade mid. Gravity bongs, all of the fixings. I do not know how I didn't freak out being as high as I was but I stayed chill. I just remember it a) being completely different than I expected and b) being absolutely life changing

10. I remember hosting the first time my friends and I would smoke in my basement.

We went ham on a box of cool whip...4 spoons all fighting for the delicious munchies hahaha

11. Smoking a bowl in my buddies attic room with some friends. We played guitar hero for hours, watched the mighty ducks(i'm from Minnesota..... ha)and saw my first titty.

12. So true

13. Smoked with my sister at 15. I started having hallucinations that my pet snake was talking to me. Later found out that she bought laced weed (I think it was some kind of hallucinogen). You can imagine how lame my subsequent highs were in comparison. lol

14. It was me and like 3 friends it was all our first time we did it in one of the kids backyard and like 10 mins into the sesh i look at my friends and hes grabbing his face and he looks at me eyes all low and red and says " dude is my face melting ". Never laughed so hard in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Man I've probably already told this story on here but I don't remember and I'm high as fuck with nothing to do.

First time I blazed was around 5 years ago, I was in 8th grade. My buddies and I who I had been kicking it with for a few years all decided we wanted to toke up.

It didn't take long for me to find us weed. Picking up my first bag was so sketchy Ahahaha, under this fucking street light at around midnight ahaha. Bought a gram for $30 (of course I got ripped off, I was just happy to find bud). I biked straight to my buddies house, and we made a homemade bong, a damn good one too. We made the bowls out of the ends of CO2 canisters, which worked really well. We all anxiously waited for like an hour, until we headed out into the night to smoke.

Around 5 of us, we huddled under a big tree in like 35 degree weather. It started to snow for the first time, and by the time we were finished, there was about a half inch of snow on the ground that wasn't there when we got there. Turns out even though I over paid, It was some fucking killer tree.

We ran back to my buds house laughing hilariously, I still don't know why we ran. Anyway, we all debunked the myth that you don't get high your first time smoking inhaled properly. We were all high as fuck. Super intense highs the first year or so, miss that.

I've had a shit ton of other crazy stories with the same buddies, but since we finished highschool we all really don't hang out anymore unfortunately. Shit changes, I guess.

Damn that was long :smoking:

16. I snuck out to my buddy's house since I was young and the both sex sleepover was a no. We waited until his mom left, cleaned and took his brothers pipe outside. I was so nervous but I knew this neighborhood wasn't the best and plenty of people smoke around here. Paime had to light it for me and I held back a cough so much I almost fell. We started taking more hits and finished the bowl. He got really scared ran inside and put it away. We both had no clue what to do so we just sat on his dad's truck staring at the street for who knows how long. The light inverted with each other and braced it's way through my eyelashes combing with them as it left. Or at least that's what I believed. We went inside, watched some movie about a rapper with a P in his name?? Idk he wears yellow. After a certain point we passed out and when his mom got home from work she gave us donuts in bed. It was amazing and I am so glad I pursued.

😁

17. I first smoked the kush plant on August 10th, a good couple years ago. Me n a bud smoked at my older friends house n I remember staring into an empty fish tank and getting freaked out that the fish weren't in it and then playing Mario cart n just chillin, before walking home. Yuppp. That's also the first time I saw super troopers

18. I first smoked the kush plant on August 10th, a good couple years ago. Me n a bud smoked at my older friends house n I remember staring into an empty fish tank and getting freaked out that the fish weren't in it and then playing Mario cart n just chillin, before walking home. Yuppp. That's also the first time I saw super troopers

19. Aight lets go:

It was about a little longer than 1 year ago. A buddy of mine asked me if I could front him 400 bucks so he could buy a bunch of weed and sell it to some folks where we lived at. He payed me the 400 bucks back + 200 extra for giving him the money. (I guess he made good cash, until that point I never smoked weed before) He gave me with the money 2 grams of some fine ass white widdow. It was perfectly looking and had a nice smell to it. We both went to a head shop and I bough myself a little spoon pipe to smoke out of, what was a perfect way to start smoking in my point of view. 

Now I had 2 grams of some fine weed and something to smoke out of, now I only needed a spot where I was able to smoke up. A local fair came into my mind where there are never a lot of people. So I drove there, had munchies with me and toked up. I almost smoked 1g because I did not know what to feel at first. But then it hit me, real bad. I was stoned out of my mind and everything seemed slowed down and I felt like a robot. It was awesome, I loved feeling this way. Around 10 minutes after chilling in my car with some music on I saw someone walking to me. At this time it was already getting kind of dark, so I had no idea who it was. It was the owner of the field I was on. He told me I should leave because it is getting dark and without complaining I did. First time high and now I had to drive, yay :(

I drove from the ground, threw my stack in the back and drove to the next gas station (Driving UTI, bad me but I had to) I jumped out and walked in, smelling like pot and everything. I walked in, took maybe 10 minutes to decide what gum I want and walked out again. The next thing I see is the FUCKING SHERIFF FILLING UP GAS. I was paranoid as fuck. Jumped in my car and started her right up. Then a little light came on saying that my BACK LIGHT IS OFF, I was like shit now he has a reason to pull me over. I jumped out and smashed my flat hand against the light, it started working again *fuck yes* I get in the car again and I have no memory left of the rest of the night, I think I slept in a Dennys Diner parking lot (thats the last thing I remember)

yo thanks for reading 

20. (Im in no way bragging here its my story)
    Anyway the only thing you can get here where I live is dank.
    You can imagine my first high, I couldnt feel my legs and my friend carried me on his shoulders and I felt on top of the world, I lay and watched the clouds for about 15 minutes in complete euphoria.