Post your first time high, get a few laughs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Stain-, May 27, 2010.

1. First time I got stoned: Me and a friend back in 9th grade got 2 Gs of some pretty good stuff, the guy called it Mango Haze (It was good bud but now that I think about it, it defintely wasnt Mango Haze lol) so we smoked all of it with a can, I didn't feel a thing when we finished. We left and met up with other at a restaurant were I began to feel funny. My body was strangly warm and comfotably on this cool evening and my eye lids seemed what I described as "sleepy". So we go in, it hits me full on at this point (10 mins after the smoke) and Im the most fucking stoned I've probably ever been in public. I sat and laughed for just about the entire time because my friend sitting accross from me looked funny at the time, also remember slipping on water on the floor and thinking "Someone spilled butter on the fucking floor, that's some slippery butter). Was a good time. :D

2. first time i smoked was with older sister and her husband in there house, a week before my 12th birthday, i hit a bong once and cried cuz it hurt my throat so much, yes cried, told myself ill never smoke weed again, smoked another blunt that night :rolleyes:

3. first couple times blazing it didn't really work on me... except numbness in like my teeth and face...

first time i smoked a shitload of quality dank i was destroyed... i remember sitting in a restaurant and i'd have to remind myself to chew because i was so ripped... i didnt even talk i was so quiet and stoned.

4. my first time was when i was 14 with 2 really good buds of mine. we split around 2-3 g's i think, can't remember. but yeah we went and blazed in an outdoor hockey booth at some community center. i remember just passin bowl after bowl between the 3 of us and then some truck drove up and started yellin at us. we started trippin and booked the fuck outta there. we all jumped what seemed like a 10 foot fence, only to go back the next day and see that it was only like 4 feet.

anyway after that we started walkin, chillin, listening to music. one of my buds brought up that his fingers felt like they had fingers on them and we were laughing for soo long at the thought of that. then we went to mcdicks to quench our cotton mouths and munchies. overall amazing night, loved it so much thats why i toke daily now. :)

5. This isn't really my first time, it's my friends, me and my other friend had been wanting our friend Jake to smoke for a while now, and Jake used to be very against smoking, but yesterday he told us he wants too, so he came over to spend the night and we got 4 g's and we wanted to get Jake baked, so we used my shitty handmade wooden pipe and smoke for like 3 hours, we made Jake taquitos and he said they were the best thing he's ever had, we all got so high, the next day I got a text from him saying that getting high last night was the best thing he's ever done in his life

6. Ok, so it was my 14th birthday, young, I know, and 2 of my good friends showed up at my friends house with about... 8 bowls worth of purple kush. I didn't really know how to do it, but i followed their lead and it worked out ok haha. We got his older brother to drive us out of the neighborhood and hotbox it with us. We smoked all of those bowls out in the woods in his car and when we were done he told me to get out and tell him if he wasn't going to hit anything backing up.
    Well I tried to comprehend what he was saying, considering that my brain had turned into a cloud of awesome brought about by listening to the Axis: Bold as Love and the Dark Side of the Moon albums completely. Then we went to McDonalds and ordered 15 double quarter pounders and some fries for the 4 of us.
    We went back home and just talked about life on his roof for about an hour while listening to the White Stripes and the next thing I knew I was waking up to it raining on me. Still didn't spoil the night for me :smoking: :bongin: :hippie:

7. I mentioned it in "A Grower's Tale". Excerpt from Chapter One:

'The four of them shared the joint, which later would turn out to have been the original Skunk #1. After a time the sister and her boyfriend left the two children at their spot by the brook, letting them keep the roach.

Rick wasn't sure what to think at first. He felt nothing at all. That is to say until he and Chester stood up to walk back to their houses. "My legs feel like lead!" exclaimed Rick. Chester just laughed and laughed then said, "I'm hungry, let's go eat."

The pair of intrepid psychonauts on their first journey walked back to Chester's house. After eating an entire bag of potato chips they found themselves just laying on their sides in Chester's basement laughing and giggling for what seemed forever.

Later on, after the buzz was fading, Rick looked at Chester and said. "I can't believe that is a PLANT. I gotta get some seeds to plant in the Spring."

And so it began.'

8. New sig found. :hello:

9. My first time came after a night of drinking. I was at a hotel in Cali with the guys I work with we were trashed already. One of the guys pulls out a joint and we all like 5 guys go into the bathroom to smoke this joint. I only got about 2 hits but didn't get really high. I didn't really like it, neither did my brother.

Next time I tried it was with some guys I worked with. Got so high on a break at work with them I came back to the job (construction site) i'm a supervisor so I just sat in a chair and was fucking flying. Had an iPod playing sone mitch hedberg comedy and I was just cracking up the entire time.

Pretty much a daily toker since but unfortunatly my brother has never tried it again and remains against smoking.

10. #50 KushUps, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    My first time i was 16 and it was 4 of us in my boys garage. i was the virgin smoker so i went first n everyone just looked at me waiting for my reaction. I didnt feel ne thing at first but all of a sudden that high came down on me all at once. After that i was so hungry i went into the kitchen and saw a plain loaf of bread sitting on the table and i promise you its was the best looking and tasting bread i had ever had, lol. Next i went to Coney Island (restaraunt in Detroit) 3x's and then ate my lil cousins Taco Bell basically right out of his hands. I really didnt enjoy the high cus i was so noided. All i kept saying was "this is stupid, wtf did i smoke this shit", but as we see now im a weed head to the heart, lol!!!

11. Hit the bub, hit the blunt, ate some cookies. Ended up in sum girls basement. Grabbed her titties, got smacked in the face, left. Got higher. Took an awesome dump. Tried to sneak into a movie theater. Ended up on the roof of the movie theater. Ate a soft pretzel. It was garlic flavor and delicious. The End.

12. My first time smoking weed it was a friday and i was skipping school with my brother(an o.g gangsta smoker) and a friend. At about 8 in the morning after my parents left and everything the three of us smoked 2 blunts and i didnt think i was high till i went in, sat down, and my friend said dude are yoyu high and i said no. he said my eyes were red as shit so i stoood up and looked in the mirror and my eyes were red as shit and then i startred to feel it. We smoked more that day and i was high like till 1 in the morning when i passed out but it was more just like lightheadedness not a buzz

13. First time I got really high was at my friends house while he was having a party. I asked him if he had any bud and if he wanted to smoke but he wasn't sure at the time because everyone was still there playing BP and doing other shit. Then as most of the people were leaving and the people that were staying over were getting ready to pass out he comes up to me and says "k let's chief", which got me really stoked. We then go into his bathroom and start smoking out of his bong and rastaman pipe. My last hit really fucking killed me and I was coughing for quite some time but when I was done with that I left the bathroom.

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to even feel it but I was completely wrong. I go back up to my friend who I smoked with and told him that another friend at the party was in the bathroom puking. For some reason we both thought that was hilarious so we went back into the bathroom and sat on the floor while my friend who drank to much was dying next to the toilet. It was then I realized that I was completely blazed and what being high was really like. I couldn't really explain what it felt like, but it was a mind-blowing experience. It felt like the bathroom was in a completely other dimension where everything was laggy or somewhat slow. It was really hard for me to grasp but I thought it was awesome.

The person I smoked with was pretty experienced though so he was cool about it and we just sat there laughing and talking while my drunk friend continued to puke. I imagine we were pretty annoying to him as we kept asking him questions and giving him moral support but we really didnt have much to do because everyone was basically passed out. Eventually we left though (not really sure how long it was because my perception of time was so messed up), watched TV, and fell asleep.

It was simple, but definitely one of the coolest and funniest experiences.

14. first time didnt feel much second time had 3 or 4 bowls with my buddy and got absolutely blasted I was melting into Halo 3 and just zoned out on the sky in the game. My other friend said he was getting sucked in to the chair and proceeded to green out and puke hahaha

15. i was just chilln with my boys and they rolled a j and ive been around them when they smoked before, but i wanted to try it too so i did haha. i dont think i actually got high the first time though

16. My first time was on a beach trip in 6th grade with my friend and his older brother and his older brothers friend (suppliers of the bud). My friends brother had just bought a RooR on the strip that night and decided I should christen it so he packed up some grandaddy (fuckin private school kids) and I ripped it two or 3 times and then went inside and watched how high. I ended up eating 8 or 9 bowls of fun sized cereal and two PB&J's.

I quit for a year or so after that and have blazed almost every day since then.:smoke:

17. I Didn't smoke until my senior year this year because i was uneducated on marijuana and concentrated a lot on school, but here it is.

Was driving my two friends home from hockey (all seniors).. they had me stop so they could buy some nug, they were like, yo dude you in on this. I said hey why not. We smoked a blunt in his garage. All I remember was waking up 2 hours later with 10 empty bags of chips around me.

18. The first time I got high was not too far ago. It was the after prom party and I was real excited because all my pothead friends were stoked on smokng me out you know. It was their dream to blaze it with me at least once because I was one of those DARE kinda kids.

Got to the prty and it was like they were all waiting for me. Not 5 minutes passed and we were on the street curb about to get the sesh going. In short, it was my friends bong, my other friends medical bud, and a first timer in me. My second rip is what got me, it was a cougher. My close friend who was blazing his first time to said when I got up from that second hit he knew I was high. Unfortunately, my friend didn't get high his first time.

We got back to the party and my other friends were tripping out that I actually blazed. My friend hmm well name him John, did some crazy shit that triggered my high. He did some weird shit with his hands and got me all hypnotized and shit. Afer that I started to get the picture memories. I tried to control and tame my high instead of just letting it go. I remember saying hi to everyone and laughing at a bunch of shit. Haha I remember my friend givig me a high five when he left , but he intentially missed to fuck with me. I said "wtf man why would you do that to me!?" like he had backstabbed me or something haha. It was one of the funnest nights of my life, although I'd rather gt high like that in a more comfortable space. Sadly I didn't get munchies and had cottonmouth pretty bad, i do remember begging for water at times.

Haha the end.

19. Cant really remember the very first time I got truly high, its been so long, but I do remember when my love affair with mary jane began due to catching a simple buzz (at the time I'm sure I thought I was high though)
    My x to the second power boyfriend, my best friend, and my best friends older brother all came and picked me up, the older brother driving. We drove out to the park and they had a soda can that they had macguyvered into a pipe and they packed it, I dont know with what, but they told me to take the first hit since I was the only one who wasnt really a smoker. At first I didnt feel anything, but then when my best friend got the can/pipe he was taking a big hit and next thing we knew he was throwing up out/on the window. His older brother leaned over mad quick and threw the door open and pushed him out of the car. he cudnt stop puking, that shit was HILARIOUS and before I knew it laughter was bubbling up inside me and I couldnt stop. Luckily he didnt throw up on the Pipe/Can so we cut him off and we all kept smoking for a bit longer, and then rode home, on the way home I was just laying on the back seat marveling at how everything burned just a little bit brighter, how everything was a little more off to the side of reality, and right then I decided I never wanted it to stop.

20. I remember when I first started getting high I would get cottonmouth so bad my tounge would stick to my mouth and I wouldn't be able to talk lol.