Post your first Harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NorthernAutos, Jan 1, 2015.

1. #1 NorthernAutos, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    So I'm curious to see what your guys first bud that you grew turned out like! Post the strain, if it was an auto, your light setup, and of course pictures of the bud :)

Want to see what I can expect for my first time! Thanks everyone

2. Hps 1000.....chem 4 og,.....10oz but the 2 fattest colas got bud rot so maybe 9oz.....ffof dirt...botanicare organic nutes....i have no pictures but i remember my first very well......i lost the strain to my dad....who couldn't keep a pack of clones alive for a month.

3. First successful harvest.
    2x Northern lights auto(nirvana)
    mars2 400 (cfl first 3 weeks)
    1 gallon breathable pots filled with EB stone Emerald triangle blend w/perlite
    I cut the smaller one of the pair on christmas day. It started to flower about 5-6 days earlier than its sister which is still going.
    No scale but an educated guess says 20ish grams? Almost filled a quart jar. The larger plant will easily be over an ounce if my guess weight of the smaller plant is correct.
    what I learned from this grow. 1) USE BIGGER POTS! 2) LST ...... LOL!
    Pics in journal below

4. First success was a small green crack bag seed. almost 2 oz. Used 3 little CFL's for veg and flowered at 7 Inches using a 1000 watt HPS.

[​IMG][​IMG]