Post your favorite dog breeds

Discussion in 'General' started by E n i g m a, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Black and tan german shepherd,black german shepherd and white german shepherd
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. My dogs a mix of a lab and a husky. Most athletic dog I've ever seen, she jumps over fences and shit. :laughing:

She cleared a 4ft. fence, then we raised it a foot and she jumped that, two more feet extending it and she's locked in the yard finally. :bongin:

3. Pits, Amstaffs, Cane Corsos, Labs, Shih Tzus, Yorkis, American Bulldogs, but really I like all dogs. :smoke:

4. #44 Baraccus, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Belgian Sheep Dog. I grew up with one and now I can't own any other type of dog.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. fuck huskies

i have one, and she's endeared herself to me, but i have worked with animals for ages and have never wanted one bc of their hyperness and shedding. husband grew up with huskies all his life, so of course he always wanted one, one day i came home and there was this puppy. it's how god tricks you.

[​IMG]

my favourite breed has been my first dog, Sammiches, a Labrador Retriever and I cannot wait to get another one... I miss her so much

[​IMG]

and Miniature Schnauzers because I grew up with them

my toy poodle lola is a pretty bad ass dog, i'd get another one of her for sure
    this was when she was a puppy and had her mohawk

[​IMG]

6. American Eskimo, Long Hair
    [​IMG]

weimaraner
    [​IMG]

French Bulldog
    [​IMG]

7. :( nothing breaks my heart more than losing a pet.

8. I mostly like bigger breeds but all dogs are so awesome. :hello:

and chihuahuas are such evil little fucks that you have to love them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. i lost sammiches, but she is not dead yet

she's 12 yrs old and has bad hip dysplasia and epilepsy

when we got her, my brother and i were living together, and when i was ready to move to florida, we knew that i wouldn't have the money to give her the veterinary care that she really needed, so she stayed back in south dakota with my brother

she's getting pampered so badly, and his girlfriend has a chocolate lab who is like her bff

she's doing good, but her and i were inseparable so it was heartbreaking letting her go, even if i knew it was for my own good

10. you can't smoke a dog breed..?

11. 1. Bluenose Pitbull
    2. German Shepherd
    3. doberman pincher
    4. rott
    5. wolf mix

12. #53 E n i g m a, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    LMAO!
    :laughing:

13. Presa canaria

14. I kinda wanna cry after seeing this thread.

I miss my dog so much, i can barely remember what she looks like :(

15. dont know if posted be4

[​IMG]

English bulldogs.

they're so pudgy and lovable :love:

16. golden retrievers hands down.. shocked i'm the first to mention them in this thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. I cant say favs cause i dont know personality / styles of other dogs

my fav has to be the only dog ive had my GERMEN SHEPARD

HIS NAME IS KUSH AND HAS BEEN SINCE 6 WEEKS. WHOLE FAM CALLS HIM KUSH. 8 YEAR OLD KIDS ON THE STREET ARE SHOUTING KUSH WHEN THEY SEE HIM

pup
    [​IMG]

yesterday:
    [​IMG]