Post your extreme fetish'

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']I absolutely LOVE girls with glasses.Every girl I've been with/dated wore glasses.I guess it's a fetish.

I'm also a sucker for a girl with nice legs and feet.So I guess I have a leg and foot fetish.I dunno what it is exactly,they're super soft and smooth and just feminine

Also a fan of stockings/fishnet/garter belt/long socks.

Lastly,tattoos and piercings for the win!

Any ladies who posses these qualities out there?

Edit:Forgot about handcuffs,whips,blindfolds and gags. ;)

Also a fan of dominating and submitting! ::hello::[/quote]

I wear glasses.(don't know how its sexy I am BLIND without them! Lol!)
    I am 5'8" with a 32 in inseam(so I have pleantly of leg)
    I wear stockings instead of pantyhose, garters and garter belts are my choice over tights anyday.
    I will be tattooed soon.
    Don't bother with the handcuffs I have my own restraints:D

2. Must spread reputation before repping treelover again

OMG YOU'RE AMAZING!

You're just on the wrong side of the country :(

3. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Must spread reputation before repping treelover again

OMG YOU'RE AMAZING!

You're just on the wrong side of the country :([/quote]

Hehe!
    I know its pretty sad:(
    I have a few friends in california that I went to school with and they are always trying to get me to move lol because they say the same thing lol

4. [quote name='"Santeria420"']I wouldn't call this extreme, but my gf likes to be tied up and whipped a few times, then I'll eat her pussy (best tasting pussy I've ever tasted btw) and fuck the shit out of her while I choke her. She loves to have my fingers in her mouth and have me spit all over her tits. Gets extremely turned on when I call her my slut, and she enjoys a little rape fantasy.[/quote]

ˆˆˆ This. (I'm a woman lol)

5. Two hottie 22 year olds with short, plaid school girl skirts on, white cotton panties and ankle high white socks. I restrain both of them with satin restraints and have them kneeling on a carpeted living room floor with the fireplace burning. I sit and drink my drink for a while explaining to them how I plan to violate both of them and all they can do is look at me and each other. Eventually I get down on the floor between them and making sure that one can see what I am doing to the other, I kiss and fondle her and slide my hand between her legs and begin massaging her sweet mound thru her panties until they are soaking wet. Then just before I make her cum, I turn to the other girl and give her the same treatment. Once I know that I have soaked both of their panties, I take them as souvenirs and untie them, get them both off with my mouth and then I get my stereo blow job before I have them both turn with their asses facing me and take turns fucking them doggie style till it's $$ time! *repeat*

6. I agree with your friends!Treelover needs to grace California with her awesomeness!:hello:

7. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    I agree with your friends!Treelover needs to grace California with her awesomeness!:hello:[/quote]

Bah! I'm too poor! :(
    Being in school sucks, I don't have time to make money and I spend what money I have on gas...

8. haha your location is "Grassachusettes"? hahaha, im in NH, but always grace Mass with my presence for shows, good venues in worcester and boston. from now on i will only refer (or "reefer") to mass as Grassachusettes! thank you:hello:

9. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

haha your location is "Grassachusettes"? hahaha, im in NH, but always grace Mass with my presence for shows, good venues in worcester and boston. from now on i will only refer (or "reefer") to mass as Grassachusettes! thank you:hello:[/quote]

Yep, I picked up that name last year at Hempfest! I actually love NH as far as camping goes, I like going there more then here. To get far away from people id have to drive four hours to the berkshires so two hours to NH is better lol. Yay for new englanders :D

10. yea NH is dope, so is grassachusettes. your state is more lenient with the marijuana laws they have passed. wish NH would do the same :(

but back to the original point of this thread. fetish' be cool :bongin:

my girl just got her nipples pierced... talk about some serious sex appeal :yummy:

11. [quote name='"THCandroid"']yea NH is dope, so is grassachusettes. your state is more lenient with the marijuana laws they have passed. wish NH would do the same :(

but back to the original point of this thread. fetish' be cool :bongin:

my girl just got her nipples pierced... talk about some serious sex appeal :yummy:[/quote]

Yeah its pretty funny that you can pick up a tazer in NH no problem but you'll get more screwed over for marijuana then that hahaha. Its pretty screwy but a lot of states are like that!

And nipple piercings are so hot!:D I get it doen but I'm a wimp haha. I don't want a stranger touching my nipples lol.

12. yea NH laws are all messed up.

my girl felt the same but we went to spiderbite down the road from my place and the people there are great, and the dude doing it made her feel really comfortable with the whole procedure, and i was there with her. cool people.

can't wait to lick em :D

13. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']I absolutely LOVE girls with glasses.Every girl I've been with/dated wore glasses.I guess it's a fetish.

I'm also a sucker for a girl with nice legs and feet.So I guess I have a leg and foot fetish.I dunno what it is exactly,they're super soft and smooth and just feminine

Also a fan of stockings/fishnet/garter belt/long socks.

Lastly,tattoos and piercings for the win!

Any ladies who posses these qualities out there?

Edit:Forgot about handcuffs,whips,blindfolds and gags. ;)

Also a fan of dominating and submitting! ::hello::[/quote]

Wow finally someone shares my love for girls wit glasses I loveeeeee yhat shit

14. being tied up and 'interrogated'
    so hot :love:

15. NO idea why, but I've a fetish for men in masks. Whether it's Scream, Hannibal Lector, Michael Myers - especially the guys out of the strangers.. They may have their way with me in every violent way possible.

Relatively rough sex is a fetish - I think? Biting, scratching, possibly name calling? Why do chicks like being degraded in the bedroom *Facepalm*

16. Because they want to feel Primal Desire.

17. Oiled up ass, laying flat down, ass up.
    Bliss.

18. Honestly, blood.

19. Well,what you should do is,get transfered to a California school,specifically a Southern California school! :D

We have good weeeeed!!!!!

20. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Well,what you should do is,get transfered to a California school,specifically a Southern California school! :D

We have good weeeeed!!!!![/quote]

Lol!
    Hmmm...good weed...warm...
    I can't say I haven't considered it lol!