Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your BIGGEST Pickup or Harvest : Pics only!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CANNABISPRO, Feb 1, 2009.

1. #1 CANNABISPRO, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    Ok, lets see those large crops and harvests!!! Make the rest of us all jealous. :p

Please post strain and total weights along with your photos.

2. Uhmm...you first MR. LEO ;)

3. here is my latest pickup called invisible skunk, weighs 0g

hope u guys liked it, its pretty dank

4. Half-Pound of Purple Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not my biggest yield, but only one i got pictures of.

5. not my biggest pickup but the only pic i got of somthing thats decent size.

an elbow
    [​IMG]

6. What strain is that LB?

P.S. That purple kush looks mighty yummy!

7. Thats looks like an ounce at most.

8. ohhh im gonna love this thread. the kush looks delicious =]

9. #9 bostondutchmast, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009

its vacum sealed 2 times...2 separate hps then vacumseald again and it condenses it about 2/3rd the size. if i were to open that bag up and once it had air let in the buds would uncompact. just look at how big that vaucum seal bag is its a little over a foot each side....a pound is really nothin around here...but im not gunna post a huge amount over the internet if you catch my drift.

before it is vacum sealed they are usually full to the top in a big ziploc bag. one for each hp...depending on how dense the strain is

10. i think it was black domina...it waas really dense and that pic was from a while ago so im not exactly sure which strain it was. when you cut that bag open its like being slapped in the face by a skunk

11. Damn i was gettin all excited, that's how they do pounds around here....It's 2 separate halves, each in a zip lock. Those are stacked on top of each other, and then vaccum sealed. It's just beasters from some asians though, super dank looking buds...they look crystally, are super dense, have hairs all over them, but aren't from BC so they technically aren't beast, just fit the description EXACTLY. Quantity of good bud around here is impossible to find...literally

12. LOL :hello:
    omg
    prolly like a half o? durrr
    its a full one easily dude.

13. Thanks for reppin' Boston, man. It's my city, too.

14. #14 wunschshrek, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    Little over 3 pounds of organic kush.

[​IMG]

Out of the jar

[​IMG]

15. Damn Shrek.
    I don't even know what I would do if I saw all that bud.

16. an ounce of some pineapple express i bought off a homeless guy, he was even nice enough to break it up for blunts!

[​IMG]

(just kidding, but if i remember correctly the story behind that picture is pretty much the same.. :eek:)

17. Lol What ... ?

18. I Wish I had Smell-A-Vision that's some nice Organic shrek

19. this is an awesome thread man haha

20. i see seeds! ahh! its cool though little bit of seeds are fine :)