Post Your Awkward Moments

Discussion in 'General' started by ChannelFourNews, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Let's hear them ill start,

that awkward moment when somebody walks in on you taking a shit in a restroom and you have to walk out and see them pretending it never happened

that awkward moment when your walking around your girls room naked and find our shes skyping with her mom

that awkward moment when you keep forgetting a persons name so you work around it

that awkward moment when somebody falls asleep on you on a plane

Thats all I can think of right now ill think of more later.

2. channelfournews eh. am i gonna see this post on tv in the morning?

edit:hi mom

3. That awkward moment when I post this picture in your thread

[​IMG]

4. I remember when I was in high school and my entire class was being searched for a laser someone had on them.

I had marijuana and was fucked up to infinity and beyond and the woman administrator was searching my back pockets and I'd just pulled my front pockets inside out and they were searching my backpack where there was weed!

I was tripling balls and right when they're about to search that front pocket on my bag they find a laser in the trash can and she stops searching me and because my usual when I get home from school is to take off my pants my high ass was like "hey we must be home we're all relaxed now" so I started unzipping my jeans.... Had to play it off as best as I could. Was super fucking awkward since everyone was watching me.

5. That akward moment you ask some1 about a family member only to realize they're dead

6. And then like an hour later when you forgot that they were dead and you mention them again...

7. dude what the fuck either i'm really high or your principal tried jacking you off in her office for weed lol :confused:

8. It was 8th grade this chick was doing that thing with her finger saying come here it looked like it was to me so I stood up and walked over there it was to her friend behind me it was horrible

9. #9 married2mj, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    Haha that happened to me once in like 8th grade, that was the worst lmfao :laughing:

10. haha done that man I got another one

that awkward moment when your watching tv with your grandparents and one of those trojan vibrater commercials comes on or the girls gone wild ones

11. [quote name='"married2mj"']That awkward moment when I post this picture in your thread

[/quote]

Lmfao

That akward moment when your fucking pied and you order pizza then forget and you answer the door confused as fuck and take like 30 minutes to take the pizza then sign your signature on the little receipt while you know that the pizzaman knows that your fucking stoned then you proceed to destroy 2 Large meatlovers pizza and 2 orders of hotwings

12. [quote name='"ChannelFourNews"']

haha done that man I got another one

that awkward moment when your watching tv with your grandparents and one of those trojan vibrater commercials comes on or the girls gone wild ones[/quote]

Hahaha hell yea. Ggw! Hahah

13. #13 JahRastaJasmine, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    accidentally touching various penises

[​IMG][

14. When you tell a girl I like you and she says I like you too you're a great friend

15. i like this guy

16. That awkward moment when you meet a girl you likes parents and you have nothing to say for a few seconds which feels like forever. And then two people try talking at once. Goddam.

17. when you're watching a movie and the ONLY sex scene in the movie comes on and your parents walk in..

18. Lol like the first week of school in 6th grade, I took my hoodie off to put in my locker, and my shirt came like almost all the way off too, and then I look over and this gangster kid goes "this isn't a strip club " or something along those lines.
    Awkward as hell because I was super shy back then haha

19. Clogging some1s toilet
    Accidental fart around the wrong people
    The moment you get a bad gift from a parent that tries there ass off
    Gettin high infront of your dog high for the first time

20. ARGH. This wins so far, thankfully it hasn't happened to me in that situation, but the two people try talking at once and the 'you go' 'no you go' that goes on indefinitely is the worst no matter the situation.