Post your 6 months+ cured bud shots!!!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by dockennyg, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Hello. I just saw a crazy 2 year cured bud shot. Like literally changed my perception of the how far you can take cures.
    So without further or due, if you got em, post em. I know myself and probably tons of others with a little seasoning about them wants to see cured bud shots. Preferably at least 6 months, and to take it over the top if some1 can do steps to the cure: 1 month, 2 month, 6 month, etc... That would be the shit.
    :wave:Thanks to all that contribute.

2. You should post the 2 year cured bud shot, I'd contribute if I could but this is for the sub

3. Its not my bud shot... Look up Microgrower420. Literally man, I seen tons of shit. His bud is the absolute best ive ever seen... period. The trics sparkle so hard it looks like jewelry. Seeing his cured bud shot prompted me to start this thread to see if any1 could possibly have a pic like his...

4. *bump* Nobody cures bud anymore? :confused:

5. *bump* I guess 107 looks from people wanting to see the same thing? :eek:
    I guess nowadays people get right too it; there are no more connoisseurs who take the time to get the absolute best. Guess Ill give it a few more days.

6. Well, you claimed to have a picture, even though it wasn't yours, of a 24 month cured bud, that you refuse to show. I've checked the user you've said, and he's got so damned many posts that I can't find anything. So please, oh great god of bud shots, bestow upon us your glory, instead of tasking mortals with the journey of finding it.

And sure, I'll cure a bud or two for six months, but I damn well hope it's not in this thread, bumped only by your defamation of connesieurs on GC.

7. Well im sorry youre too stupid to find a pic from a user Ive told u about. I never claimed to have a picture; where the hell are you getting your information from? I dont take and post pics up from other users; sorry the task was too great for u u mere mortal. Sounds like some trolling BS to me! Please take yourself and your "6 month cured" duds somewhere else. If u want to get technical u douche it says "6 months +", which your oregano is not just at yet.

For every1 else sorry, youre bound to get some hatin a§§ mofo!

8. #8 dockennyg, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
  9. #9 BadKittySmiles, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    Well the above link doesn't seem to work, but to spare folks from disappointment...

4+ month cured, Green Apple Haze:

[​IMG]

That's about as long as I prefer to cure, when the temperature is above 55 f, and below 59 f. I cure in jars, sealed in boxes or crates, in a wine cellar.

There are several variables involved, beyond strain and jarring/drying methods. If cooler, and the air conditions are just right before sealing, the cure can be extended, much, much longer, for years even, without effecting potency or palatability (personal preference, plays a big role as well).

(edit - his link works now :p )

10. Yeah the link does work, probably just took some time. And great cure by the way. Looks very yummy. :eek:

11. Sounds like you are just as much BS. Why even start a thread under this pretense and then when no one decides they feel like posting you talk shit to an entire community. I will not insult you or talk shit, I would request however and this is only a request that you not fuel the fire of others to continue that madness.

This forum has far less smack than others of its type. It would be nice to keep it that way as much as possible. I am not sure if the MODS agree but I know I would.

I think most people with small harvests are not keeping an oz or two around long enough to cure to that degree. Can't blame em really it is just how it goes.

12. #12 xSpecialEDx, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Really I'm still a noob and that was a shock for me when I found out that after you cut em down you have to hang dry for a few days slow dry on racks or hanging, then trim again and look for probe before putting in a mason jar for about 3-6 weeks.. I have pulled about 8 oz from 3 scrogged plants and I had alot from that grow and some of my meds cured in jars for about 2 months. I was told u needed to cure or u get shitty smoke. So I always cure min 2 weeks

13. Jbrothers I wasnt talk shit to no1 else but StormCloud for saying I was talkin shit to the community. How? I was asking where were the people that cure bud, not ragging on them. By asking people to post there cured bud pics, asking where all the connoisseurs are at i wasnt fueling any fire, just slyly complimenting those who post there cured bud shots in a reverse psychology type of way... Sorry if u and stormcloud are taking offense to that.
    Yeah man, curing most the time brings out the true taste that are suppose to come out of certain bud. Like a previous poster suggested however, different strains require different cures, and depending on the growers taste the length of the cure is also put in the mix.