1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Ya Stash!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Duffey, Mar 19, 2004.

1. This is what i got right now, some mids and a dime blunt :) Picked up a 30 of mids today, thats about 7 grams left, 6.8 grams on the scale, yea, its good, one bowl got me high...

Attached Files:

2. nice smoke it up man peace

3. i grabbed an 1/8 today,heres whats left of it. about a gram

Attached Files:

• 28.jpg
      28.jpg
      File size:
      35.1 KB
      Views:
  4. ...

Attached Files:

• 31.jpg
      31.jpg
      File size:
      31.5 KB
      Views:
  5. thats some really good looking bud.. i miss the dank stuff, i havent gotten nothing but mids for months now...

6. nicenice... by the way luda how much did that cost you?

7. $25 for the 1/8

8. :( I wish we got prices like that. Best I got was $35 a slice for some mids. The top bud is usually $45 a slice.

9. I bought a 4th last friday for 55$ of this, and now im down to 5.8g.

Heres a pic of the bud!

Gonna roll a j this weekend and hang out with friends, 3day weekends are the best!

Cheers!

10. Forgot the pic, haha, been a bit hazey today...

So here it is!

Attached Files:

11. i have about half a gram in the bag, one real small roach, one decent sized roach, and a big long 4" party joint. i'm still waiting for a good opportunity to smoke the long one.

Attached Files:

12. le4ch: looks like nice bud. enjoy that. Im enjoying mine as we speak :D

13. thanks man, it's very good. I'm going to light up a bowl in a hour and then listen to techno and get a good ngith sleep.

Then tomarrow im meeting up with a friend and were matching a j each! :D

Fun times!

14. Damn I wish I could get a quarter of anything close to that for $55
    I just paid $20 for 1.5 of some white ass bud.

15. it was sort of a deal my dealer made with me. I normally have to pay 70 for a quarter of that.

Later!

16. go jelly bellies haha

17. le4ch, just another example of the quailty of the evergreens states bud ..and how caring its dealers are too :)

sorry i aint got shit to post ..im about to blaze my last bowl. happy toking

18. all i got left, ounce comin monday!!!

Attached Files:

19. let me think, i got 2 lighters, 2 home made pipes, home made bong, some tools, and thats all i can think of, getting 1/8 monday,

20. ok, heres what i got, i just realized u cant edit the post to attach files....

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You