Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post stories of getting busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whiskalifa, Nov 8, 2011.

1. I literally just got busted by my mom.

I went to my bathroom to pack my last bowl of no name dank. I went outside to smoke a cigarette (I'm 18 so I can do that) and proceed to smoke my bowl.

I go inside not smelling like weed AT ALL. I put my coat which has my pipe in it in my bedroom and went to drain the main vein. My mom then proceeded to search my coat and find my pipe.

Not sure whats going to happen considering I got arrested a month ago for possesion of adderall.

Post your stories.

2. what's she gonna do, call the cops? i doubt it. apologise for smoking in her house and tell her from now on you'll do it elsewhere. :bongin:

3. Was she cleaning your coat? Or just decided to search it? Cuz that's shady as fuuuuuck. I always worry about leaving stuff in my pants pockets because she does the laundry for my house. Not that she minds me smoking, but I don't wanna deal with the awkward "is this yours...?(holds out pipe)"

4. Nah she wasn't cleaning it just was sketched out and decided to search it. I did apologize for it and she said just quit.

5. [quote name='"Whiskalifa"']Nah she wasn't cleaning it just was sketched out and decided to search it. I did apologize for it and she said just quit.[/quote]

At least she wasn't mad :bongin:

6. Not mad, just disappointed. Which might be worse...lol. I'll update in the morning, gonna pass out and have awesome dreams now.

7. threads with this topic appear way too often

8. heres one of my busted storys... smoked 2 bowls in my bathroom then took a shower. opened the door mom was standing there holding her nose saying WHATS THAT SMELL i just looked at her was like uhh what are you talking about anyway she got mad and yelled at me for smoking in the house and shit so yep