Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

post some pics of what you get for 5 bucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dc1994, Jan 20, 2009.

1. just curious cuz i dont get much at all

2. laughed at...thats about what you can get for $5

3. If I gave anyone $5 for weed I'm pretty sure they would laugh at me, or maybe I would get a roach if I was lucky

4. my old dealer used to give a pretty big nug that would fit perfect in a big bowl. Though now i never buy less than an eighth.

5. i can get 1.75 grams of reggie but its a pain in the ass to get it usually pisses people off

6. i usally get like a 20 bag, i only get a nik wen i need somethin to fall asleep

7. Now that is a good post ^.

I've never gotten a 5 bag but it wouldn't be much either. 2 bowl packs of good mids.

8. That's about what it costs me to grow an ounce once it's trimmed and dried, a few dollars more if the harvest was lower than expected.

9. maybe a gram if im lucky on some mids with sticks n stems

10. ^ LOL may I ask WTF that is?! :D

Let's see $5 = approx £3.50 or more at today's shitty rates, that'd be about 2-3 joints worth, but my dealer doesn't deal in pennies lol

11. Its a $5 cake my friend.

hahahahah

12. You should go to Cici's!

[​IMG]

13. haha thats what im talkin about

14. if your lookin for a straight up answer :p

if youve got some close hommies that smoke buddah, just be like 'yo i got this 5 spot, smoke me up'

edit: you may only get smoked up a lil bit of dank...or some bobby brown with only 5 jow

15. iunno same as the last post 5$ pitch to the current sesh ur buddy throws in a g or w.e and gets u both stoned lol ......and if im not blazing ... 0.5...0.8 depending on tha guy

16. 'Round here, someone will sell you a bowl for $5, if they don't laugh at you.

17. I think the only place you can get 5 is in Jr. high or elementary school