Post pics of your lighter(s)

Discussion in 'General' started by Gumdropz, Aug 16, 2010.

1. I just want to see what people use.

2. Post pics of your lighter(s), punk..

:laughing:

3. I'm currently using a black bic mini.

4. yellow bic dude y do you need a pic

5. pointless thread?
    I been using my pink Djeep. Also have a nice re fillable lighter that I use often. Sorry i dont take pictures of lighters, its against my religion.

6. funky purple bic

7. [​IMG]
    happy birthday! for the same of this thread i googled yellow lighters. this is the most acurate pic google could give me tho :/

8. I have a bic with a blue background and these sweet green things on it. It almost looks like it's covered in marijuana plants from a bird's-eye-view.

9. Using a Brown Bic at the moment.

10. Royal Blue Mini Bic

11. fuck it i'll post a pic up, it's a torch lighter i got at 7/11, shits sweet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. nice grasscity in the background man! +rep for that

13. Haha thanks for the rep guys, the only downside is that i need to refill it soon cause i just get baked and stare at the flame :laughing:

14. Lol, sounds fun to me :smoking:.

Like everyone else, I just use a normal BIC.

15. nevermind the fact that the reason the flame is green is due to a tiny drop of copper on the inside that the flame hits on the way out, hello un-needed additional cancer. They tell you not to smoke with copper.

16. Ahh so that's what that thing is, btw who's "they" :laughing: btw you think I smoke bowls with this thing? hahahaha i tried it once and the whole bowl turned red, twas sweet, anyways yea I use this beast to light joints n shit

17. yeah those kind of lighters burn through bowls way to fast.

18. [​IMG]

I've got the white one..

19. Just a green, slightly teal BIC