Post pics of your kitties!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Nov 29, 2007.

1. OMG DUDE! Your cat has the same coloring as my kitty, I haven't ever seen another beige colored cat :p

2. I really am too lazy to post a picture of my cat. Plus I dunno how.

So uh just imagine a white haired cat, with a face that looks way too much like Hitler. I mean he has all white, except for a black nose, and black on the top of his head that looks like Hitlers combover thing.

His name is Hugo.

3. ^^ well now we need a picture, I want to see the adolf kitty :D

Is it like this?

[​IMG]

or a little more like THIS

[​IMG]

"Kitlers are cats that look like Hitler.

Most cats possess that typically feline facial expression that implies a secret longing for world domination. All cats want to rule the world, that’s part of the nature of the species, but to be a genuine Kitler there has to be some other similarity with the notorious German dictator. We’re looking for that tiny, unfashionable moustache. Or does it even have the flock-of-seagulls hairdo? An evil glint in its eye?"

That was on the website with the picture LOL

4. All right, I'll be the first to admit that I don't even own this cat (obviously, as far as you know I ran him over with my car [I didn't, but I might have]) but I found this shot on my camera and vaguely recall taking it. I don't like the idea that I drove twenty miles away to a pet store and fail to remember anything about it... so this is all I have to show for it.

:p

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

ivan mufasa!!

jus to clarify thats not me holdin him...

6. aw kitty :D

I used to take my kitten for drives, he actually likes the car lol

7. Rocky (tan) is the only cat I've ever owned that actually enjoys the car. I have a pick up and he likes to sit on the seat's headrest and look out the back window....or lick my face. Rocky is quite the licker. Every single time I put my face in front of his he licks it. He'll lick my hand for ever if I don't stop him. I guess he likes the tase of sweat or something

8. [​IMG]

When my cat Rocky hangs out in my growroom with me he always climbs all over the chair. This pic looks like hes trying to catch the ghost that sneaks up behind him to hit his chair.

[​IMG]

This is sexy Lexie taking a bath

9. In christmas festivity I present you little Oliver-Keegan, the christmas terrorist.

[​IMG]
    ^he decided that he wants to be a present for xmas!

[​IMG]
    ^I keep telling him not to fuck with the Jesus but he doesn't listen, Keegie wants to be part of the Nativity scene as well :p

Over all for his first xmas, he hasn't been TOO bad, but none of the ornaments on the tree are breakable, same with house decorations, he has a tendency to fling shit across the room, whenever he can :rolleyes:

10. Kitler is effing awesome!

Here's walter:

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. ^ is he friendly? All the siamese cats I've met are little angry ankle biting bastards. :p

12. speaking of cats in cars..... this pic was from monday. Rocky chills out in the space between the headrests in my pick-up. I think he likes to see the road ahead.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Heres Sasha after a couple bowl packs.....:smoke:

13. here's my cat Bamboo. little blue point siamese

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Not my cats but everytime I go round to my dealer we have a mad session and his kittens always sit on my lap and go to sleep lol.

Proper funny although I sometimes go on a little whitey as they always "purr" and it vibrates my leg lol which makes me feel a little sick sometimes.

Proper funny watching cats play fight with each other when blazed lol, really wiered aswell as I never really liked cats as I think there too unpredictable lol.

[​IMG]

15. this is nicky, her sister paris is outside right now.

Attached Files:

16. not at ALL actually! I was real afraid of getting any cats, let alone a siamese. But he's freakin awesome, a goofy bastard he is. He spends probably 75% of (his awake) time purring and kneeding on your lap. And the other 25% going insane and trying to get you to chase him. Never uses his claws (not declawed) and has NEVER sprayed or pissed anywhere (not yet de-nutted, although he's only a little over a year).

Siamese actually have a personality like a dog, he speaks, sits, plays fetch, etc. He's too smart for his own fucking good too, he literally tests my boundaries daily. He'll jump on my dresser, meow, check that he has my attention, look at me, and then start knocking things off one by one. He's the biggest attention whore.

17. I dressed my cat up like a knight once
    [​IMG]

18. my cat is disfuntional,,,,, i have the ultimate hitler kitty,,,

...http://[​IMG]