Post pics of your kitties!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Nov 29, 2007.

1. I saw a thread titled 'man's best friend' where the OP asked people to post pics of their dogs. I didn't open the link, but it got to me.

I understand that the saying 'man's best friend' has been around for a long time. But I do not agree with it at all. Any pet can be man's best friend. And IMO, if it has to be one... it would not be a dog. It would be a cat.

Dogs are shallow. They aim to please anyone and are only looking for cheap pleasure. And because of that, they will (most times) be nice to anyone. I'm not saying that dogs don't have strong bonds with their owners..... but its harder to find a dog SOLELY devoted to its owner that it is to find a cat SOLELY devoted to its owner.

Cats make you work for their love. They don't look to any human for pleasure like dogs do. Once you gain a cats trust, you are its god! And no other person will ever get the same affection that the cat gives its owner.

So, this thread is for people to post pictures of their beutiful felines.

P.S.
    Please leave the cat/dog debate for another thread. This is only for pics of pussies:D

I'll kick things off with some pics of my babies......
    [​IMG]
    this is Rocky (right, 13 mo) and Lexie (left, 8 1/2 mo)

[​IMG]
    this is the the father of the cats above, Marley (5)

[​IMG]
    The mom, Shasha (3) with her kittens... Rocky is 2nd from the left.

[​IMG]
    Lexie at 15 days

[​IMG]
    Lexie @ 17 days (left) and another kitten from the same litter.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (left) A calico kitten I wanted to keep @ 2 weeks. (middle) 2nd litter, lexie bottom right. (right) Lexie and her brother around 1 month.

[​IMG]
    Rocky @ 1 month

[​IMG]leftovers from rockys dinner

2. Those are some cute kitties. I miss the cats that I have had over the years. I can't own one anymore cuz my wife is allergic. :(

3. I like cats, but the only reason Im a dog lover is bc im allergic..plus cats always hiss at me, ive never seen a cat that doesnt. :confused:

4. LOL mojo. I just noticed what you put for your location. I love Futurama. I have every season.

5. D'awwww all right. I'll give in. I'm sure most of you are sick of seeing the same shots over and over. Maybe I'll take some new ones when I have off of work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reverend, RIP.

[​IMG]

6. Durchii, your black cat looks a lot like my late black cat. I always thought his eyes reminded me of snake eyes when his pupils closed up.

I must say, you are a very good photographer. Nice work.

7. I love cats, always have, and we always seem to have at LEAST three in the house at all time, they're like potato chips, can't have JUST one.

I like cats because they're more like people with their personalities, some cats are very friendly and others could give a shit less about your existence, unless you have food :p

I have three cats as of right now, the oldest is Midnight, I got her on my 13th birthday, the next oldest is Boots, the man eater, he was found in a city trash can, and my baby Oliver-Keegan I just got in August, he's a mini kitty, he's about 6 months old now and is only 3 pounds, maybe less, he's about the smallest cat I've ever seen, and the vet doesn't think he's gunna get bigger, so I get to keep my kitten forever :D

[​IMG]

^Midnight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ Boots, he's much bigger than in the picture, the cat eats turtles and crows, and has fought large foxes before :p he's a BAMF, my friends all love him

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ Oliver-Keegan, he attacked the camera LOL

[​IMG]

^ And all the kitties eating together, they are the only ones who eat at the table :p

8. Check my avatar, he's about to be startin' something. 8 kilo's of fun, cuddly as a kitten. RIP, my kitty friend.

9. "Long ago cats were worshiped as Gods... they have NOT forgotten this"

LOL just thought I'd share that quote with you guys cuz it's so true. :D

10. here he is...Mr. Frodo

Attached Files:

11. cute cats everyone!:)

I only have one cat right now. She is 2 years old.

Here's Daisy!:)

[​IMG]

12. Great pics guys. I too have a black cat that looks quite similar to Durchii's. He's 4, and as he gets older he gets more and more single, random white hairs.... like your pic. He also has a small white spot on his neck, belly and crochal region. Not sure why I didn't have any pics of him on hand...... but I found some. That gives me a chance to boast my other kitties a little more...........

I have 5 cats. Marley 5, Onyx 4, Sasha 3, Rocky 13 mo, and Lexie 8 1/2 mo

[​IMG]
    This is Onyx (4) right after we smoked.... i interrupted his eating to take thie pic

[​IMG]
    shitty cell pic of rocky (left) and a litter mate

[​IMG]
    Onyx and Rocky loungin...... Rockys never right-side-up.

[​IMG]
    Lexie (right) and her litter mate I liked to call 'Rocky
    's Clone'.... they look eerily similar.

13. I am in cat heaven overload! Kitties, kitties, kitties! :love: I don't have any recent pictures of my cat Porcelina Sassafrass, but I'll try and get some to post up here. She's one of those cats you were talking about, MOJO....she loves me and only me. Honestly, I think that cat is obsessed with me. She's constantly trying to crawl up my butt (semi-literally) but she won't give the time of day to anyone else. Aw. :love:

14. Here's my sister's cat. It's a calico... Where's waldo?

[​IMG]

15. Here's Cornelius

[​IMG]

2 years ago

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

There's my kityy lol:D

17. here my guy midnight, but he doesn't respond to it. I rescued him a couple months back, he was living on a porch for a few weeks.

This was taken his last day of being a stray.

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yay for kitties! :smoke: