Post PICS of your hiding spot/stash

Discussion in 'General' started by Evilpig, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Everyone if you have a camera, take a pic of where you keep all your smoking paraphernalia and bud.

Some people also are able to leave it wherever but some people cant. :p

Sorry I can't post until I get some batteries for my camera tonight.

2. Gimme a couple seconds.

Edit: My camera battery is dead... I'll charge it and take a few pics and post them later.

3. ^^^ yeah bro good idea i would be scared as fuck to leave my shit there.. but what i do is put my shit behind a line of big notebooks sitting on my bookshelf and no one touches that cause it has all my baseball cards in it.....but idk im gonna have to find another spot when school starts

4. I dont need to hide it but i like to keep it organized i guess?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All dry but hopefully i should be picking some up tomorrow.

5. Nice stash sadrith, looks neat and organized, I like that.

The only pro of an unorganized messy stash box is when you are dry, you can usually find some bud laying around the bottom... LOL

6. [​IMG]

Lol i had one of those, they arent safe at all....all you have to do is keep pushing the thing to open it and turn the knob, takes like 2seconds to break into

7. Yeah same here, I had a black one and all you do is hold the button while turning the combo thing. So I smashed the button and turner off and smashed it so hard it wont open, now i throw my extra change in there and the only way to open it will be to cut it some how.

8. Haha true, i had it since i was a kid, dont really need it for security though, so its not really a problem. When i was a kid i kept forgetting the number to open it and i lost the key so i just whited out all the other numbers. If i wanted security i could just put a lock on the tool box

9. i keep my bong in the sleeve of this sweater. and then all my pipe/weed ect.. goes into this portable cd case. the ones that hold like 20 cd's and it looks like a book almost. theres a pouch in there

10. Yeah, mine was a childhood christmas present, I always hid the firecrackers my uncle gave me in it(and in the cassette playing part of the little boombox in my room, damn i was sneaky when i was little:smoking:)

11. i've done alot but eating special brownies isn't on of them, which i hope to change tomarrow. i got two main questions... will a 1/2 8er due and does it really work or will i be better of smoking it?:confused:

12. threadjacking?!?

13. hahaa i have one of those shitty lockboxes on my dressor from when i was a kid too!

14. Haha I also have a red lockbox from childhood...it's all about lockboxes. They look so innocent...yet they make the BEST stash!

15. Here's mine... i got my own place with my girlfriend (pink sticky notes lol) and i keep it in that box... her parent's gave it to us to put stuff in (jewelry or something i guess) and i thought it would be the perfect stashbox

Attached Files:

16. There must be a connection between getting them when you're a kid and growing up to be a stoner:smoking:

17. [​IMG]

Inside the spare bay in my computer....as you can see in pic 2, I have my spoon, papers, and grinder sitting there.

[​IMG]