Post pics of your dog(s)

Discussion in 'General' started by ADVOR, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Bump! I want to see more dogs =). I love the way Motley looks, man. Sweet dog.

2. [​IMG]

Yorkshire Terrier, I call her the Yorkshire Terror because she is BIG for a yorky, doesnt have a worky haircut and attacks people lol. I'm getting a Pit Bull when I move out.

3. I think our pugs should get together and breed.

4. Yours a boy or girl? haha

5. Guy.. Too bad we cut his nuts out a year or so ago..

I have a picture of his stitches, care to see?

:D

6. Here's Zeke. He's almost 10 years old and a mix of Springer Spaniel and White Shepard.

[​IMG]

7. yo.. fucking PETEY is a god damn G
    and i believe george is the frisbee dog with SICK ASS UPS?

i have a dog, bailey... hes a g, no pics-- border terrier

8. Mines a girl haha..

Yes i'd like to see very much! ;)

9. T'damn bad. They'd ban me on site.

:p

10. This is my baby. She's just a year old...5 lbs...with the personality of a labrador retriever. Damn I love this pup...

The day I got her.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hello:

11. Baxter, the GermanShep-Yellow Lab mutt. Incredibly protective of our family, doesn't sleep at night until everybody is home. Very proud, very noble, very playful, very energetic, very protective. I love this dude to death. He's an incredible creature, so powerful, but so gentle. So independent, but so obedient. (He catches squeaky-balls like a fucking pro, too) Sometimes I get high and observe his mannerisms, and ponder the thought of humans domesticating a beast like that...

Taking advantage of a sunny day
    [​IMG]
    Eyes on the prize! (There's a ball in the air)
    [​IMG]
    All that play must balanced by rest
    [​IMG]

12. He's got ups like MJ. I don't have any more action shots but I've got a few more of George with the new guy Gus.

"What's that?"
    [​IMG]

Good brother.
    [​IMG]

Do you wanna....?
    [​IMG]

George
    [​IMG]

Gus
    [​IMG]

Buddies
    [​IMG]

13. These are Koopa and Mickey. Koopa is the tan american pit/boxer mix and Mickey is the pure blood blue nose pit puppy.

Attached Files:

14. bump

(I wanna see more puppies!)

15. No more dogs but one more pic
    [​IMG]

16. What kind of dog is that? He is tight lookin.

17. He's a "Red and White". As far as border collies go Black and white is the most common. However there are also red and whites as well as tri colors. Alot of people think he is an aussie because of the uncommon color but aussies don't have tails. TMI?

18. She used to look just like your little one.
    [​IMG]