Post pics of your dog(s)

Discussion in 'General' started by ADVOR, Jan 22, 2007.

1. I know a lot of blades have dogs... might be stereotyping, but who the hell cares. Post pictures of your dog. If you don't have one, post pictures of any other animals you have!

This brown shelty is named Petey, and the teacup terrier is my mom's boyfriends... its name is Meagan. She is so fucking small, it feels like she is going to break when I pick her up. (by the way, Petey is 7 and Meagan is 4)

Pete is a kick ass dog, but he's dumb as hell. I love to toke with him 'cause he watched me intently and likes to sniff my stash. I've never gotten him high, and I don't know if I want to. (Sorry, I know getting animals high is against the rules of the forum... but I said I haven't done it, so whatever.)

Attached Files:

2. Nice Lab Durchii. I've got one just like it, no pics though :(

3. Here are some pics of my weiner dog...his name is Johnson =)

Just a puppy:

[​IMG]

Between Puppy and Full Grown:

[​IMG]

Gazing...:

[​IMG]

My dad's Girlfriend with Johnson and 2 of her 4 Dachsunds... NOTE THE BONG TO HER RIGHT IN THE LEFT CORNER. LoL. It hits nice =)

[​IMG]

Chillin:

[​IMG]

Pet meee:

[​IMG]

Hahaha, sorry about all of them...but I think Johnson is so adorbal =). What do you guys think!

4. I concur.

5. I think she's a rotty, and a lab. Her name is Daisy, I got her from the SPCA
    Here some pics;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Here's another picture of Petey.

Attached Files:

7. my dog. :hello:

Attached Files:

8. Durchii I have a pug and it looks identical to yours.

9. Hey she has the heart of a dog:p

[​IMG]

10. This is my buddy, George, kickin' it at the park. He loves playing frisbee which is good because border collies have a ton of energy. When I smoke he just lays on my lap and watches me. He knows that it's chill out time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the new guy Gus. He's an Aussie, 9wks old. He's only 6wks in this pic.
    [​IMG]
    The two of them tuggin' it
    [​IMG]

11. Holy shit, those are some SICK still action photos of your dog c atching a frisbee. +rep for sure brah

12. the rot wsa mine, she ran away. well i thinkshe got stollen by the other dude in my complex that has 2 already, cuz he kept asking if i wanted to breed and i was like sure but she is still a pup,
    the boxer is my friends dog, and she just had puppies, well about 4 months ago and those are them on a futon.
    and then some alien beast i found.

Attached Files:

13. Thought I'd bump this, I wanna see more people's dogs.

14. Just some pics of my little dog maggie, she looks kinda like a dog hamspter rabbit. She's 10, weighs 8 pounds, and is part poodle, shi tzu and pomeranian(sp?).

Attached Files:

15. Murphy. Jack russell terrier

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. I just realized how damn cute my dog is. Seriously.

17. This is my mutt Motley...she's very arthritic and a little unthusiastic, but i love her nonetheless.

[​IMG]