Post pics of your dirty pieces!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deleted member 452289, Oct 14, 2011.

1. title says it all! post pics of your worn in pieces!

2. Why dont you?

3. The idea of this thread kids grosses me out. Posting pictures of a dirty piece is like airing dirty laundry lol (just my humble opinion).

I clean my glass like new before each photo and video shoot.

4. I never let any of my pieces get dirty... I rinse with hot water after every use, and I wash everything with iso every few days.

5. [​IMG] Sorry for the crappy pic. I really need to clean it :/

6. Makes me sad to see a gong zong treated in such a way

7. I let it slip this time, I normally keep it really clean

8. and now we wait for the slobs of GC to post pics of their dirty pieces....[​IMG]

9. while you're at it, put up a pic of your latest shit fresh in the toilet

10. Theres already a thread like this.

11. [quote name='"brian34"'] Sorry for the crappy pic. I really need to clean it :/[/quote]

Holy sh1t

12. [quote name='"SwichOne"']and now we wait for the slobs of GC to post pics of their dirty pieces....[/quote]

Yea true, we'll see some weed stars, and a bunch on china. Lol no grimey sg over here

13. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']while you're at it, put up a pic of your latest shit fresh in the toilet[/quote]

Careful what you wish for, Aladdin..

Attached Files:

14. lmfao why did i click on that

15. [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Monstro-Indiana-Bones-Pussy-Dildo/dp/B0043GQJZW/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1318621171&sr=8-9]Amazon.com: Monstro Indiana Bones Anal Pussy Dildo Dong HUGE!: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

16. has to be hahahhaha

17. some one reviewed it... and you can ONLY review a product if you order it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., October 5, 2011
    By Fred Doogle - See all my reviews
    This review is from: Monstro Indiana Bones Anal Pussy Dildo Dong HUGE! (Health and Beauty)
    As a lover of the african gentleman this definately does the trick! It reminds me of my grandfather's sometime but he's about as old as Harrison Ford

18. WTF!? :eek: LMFAO

19. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

Careful what you wish for, Aladdin..[/quote]

That shit is cleaner than your nasty toilet.