Post photos of your pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by necroton, Nov 29, 2001.

1. lol...shes a "boater" dog..we dressed her up in a life jacket. she liked it..well, actually she didnt..be we had a good time!

2. You cruel bastard..lmao....that reminds me of the time we put a wooly jumper on my old doberman.....very funny at the time but i wouldn't recommend doing it unless there are about 4 of you's to hold it down.lol.....Peace out....Sid

3. maybe i dont get out as much as i should...what the hell is a wooly jumper?!?!?! ....wooly jumper??

now I *know there has to be someone else out there who has also put duct tape on the bottom of your cat/dog paws and watch em try and walk around...it drives em nutttts!!!! hehe..

..and of course smashing peanut butter on the roof of their mouth...HA! they lick foooooooooorever!

pets are great.

wooly jumper?!?!?!

4. If you got a dog do this as soon as your stoned or if your stoned right now then do it now! Get a medium/large size clear plastic bowl...Put a little piece of meat or whatever your dog goes crazy for inside the bowl and then put the bowl upside down...You have to do this on a hard flat surface like wood, tile, marble, etc....Watch them try and get to it, my dog gives up after a few minutes.

5. A wooly jumper......one of those home made efforts that mothers knit for there children but you just don't want to wear it...big horrible jumpers made from the itchiest wool that they could find....known in Scotland as an Arran sweater....Arran is an island off the west coast of Scotland and it gets very cold there so they decided to knit there own big Wooly jumpers.....well we got one and put the dog's paws through it and it's head through the top and made it walk about itching like hell......getting it back off was the hard part as he was kind of pissed off.....hope that explained it for you sensimil......Peace out....Sid

6. lol sidious...funny stuff man. hehe..i gotcha...nice way to put it to good use!!! stick it on the doggie! esp a doberman! ek!