Post-Pandemic Garden: sativa, indica, blends.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by WeeDroid, Mar 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I'm running a Nicole Kush x Banana OG seed run now and my next seed run will be an old school Blue Dream both feminized seed though. I know you run regular seed. I hope your seed run wasn't a sign of what my future will hold.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Best of luck to ya Tim. May your seeds be bountiful! I sincerely doubt what befalls my garden will have any bearing on what your green wisdom guides you. I have such lack of wisdom in certain areas of my horticulture tool kit.

By the by. One old man to another? What made you think I harvested my buds a bit early?

Bud development?
    Time passed from start of flowering?
    My twitchy fingers and dried drool crust at the corners of my mouth?

cheers!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thank you @WeeDroid. Fingers crossed, I'm starting to see some male balls forming on my pollen donor female.
    Bud development. I'm not familiar with your strain so I'm not sure when it would be finished. I judge mine by bud swell, pistils turning color and pulling back into the calyx. I also pay attention to when they stop drinking and trichome development. I know everyone has their own methods to judge harvest time. I just find those work well for me. I rarely run the same strain twice so I never get to know a strain well enough to just know when it's ready.
    That's funny man.. I get that twitchy feeling and a little drool too as we close in on harvest day. But, then reality hits when it's time to trim.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. An unstoppable urge to rotate my efforts (both indoor and out) has kept me from exploring and capitalizing on screens. With your vertical setup I was wondering if you have room to spin the contraption to allow for productive growth on both sides? My technique is a progressive cyclonic swirl anchoring laterals and following the rim of the 5 gal to continually maintain competition for dominance.
    IMG_20220206_230719.jpg IMG_20220206_230748.jpg IMG_20220206_220316.jpg IMG_20220206_220259.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. uhm, hmmmmm

If you go through my journal you can see that Tim asked something like this earlier. You can also tell that my “contraption” (not sure what you are referring to really) is not designed to move at all.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Just a note, me buds are so yummy after curing!

• Like Like x 3
  7. I’ve been really enjoying my harvest. I grind a few small buds for any given day, and that goes into my Pax vaporizer.

sweet sweet vapors, sweet sweet high …

5D2AE2D4-DCED-4564-8EC8-581BA7749FEE.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier? This one plant, my first and so far only successful Window Grow attempt, produced about 4 ounces of bud.

Window Grow 4 should do much better.

• Like Like x 1