Post HARVEST !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PunkSka8erV2, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Here It is ! Just choped my 3 plants today ! I really dont know How much Im gonna get once dry ! What do You guys think ? How much am I gonna get ?!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! I have no idea but I'll guess 3 oz.

3. I Will be happy with 3 oz but Im hoping for more :p

• Like Like x 3
  4. I can't ever tell until I get them in jars. In about 3-4 days cut the buds off the stems and let them fall into jars. A quart jar with about 2" left in the top holds about an ounce. However many jars you can fill will be about how many ounces you yield.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its gotta be more than that i say 100 grams on the money...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. My jars are around 1/2 l so We Will see , 4 days ? I thought most people said To let It dry for 6-7 days before puting In jars

7. I hope so :p

8. How many times And How long You guys burp Your jars when curing for The First 2-3 weeks ?

9. It depends on your local humidity and temp, air circulation in the room. It's pretty dry inside in the winter and mine were crispy in 3-4 days last time I cut. I also cut the branches down a little smaller and I use a hanging drying rack. I wouldn't think that would be faster than just hanging though.

Jars open twice a day up to an hour the first few days. After first week I just make sure I at least open them once or twice a day. Shake and roll jars to separate buds from sticking to each other before opening.

I jar them when the buds feel dry and I can break off a chunk that smokes good. It seems already dry but once you put them in the jars they moisten back up. The jars draw the moisture out from the interior of the buds.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was thinking avout opening The jars twice a day 10 min puting The nugs out of The jars And 10 min inside with jars open for at least 2 weeks then a couple times a week

11. #11 Tbone Shuffle, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    In and out of the jar is a good idea the first couple of days. This is the time when you are in danger of mold becuase they are still so moist. After the first week crack them once a day. After two weeks crack them every two days. After 3 weeks crack the jars whenever you want. They are now fully cured and in suspended animation if you keep them in the sealed jar in a dark cabinet. They can last up to 2 years or more.

I reuse the same jars without washing them for new crops. It's said they are better after the first few cures as opposed to new jars.

I use the same stanley thermos for work for the last 25 years for coffee. If I wash it with soap I can taste it in my coffee no matter how much I wash it out. If I wash it out with water and put boiling water in it every day to sterilize instead of soap my coffee tastes awesome with no hint of aftertaste. It's a similar idea with reuse of jars.

• Like Like x 2