Post a pic of your stash

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XTC, Apr 1, 2009.

1. here we go...couldn't fit everything in the pic :)

[​IMG]

uppers, downers, lefters, righters

2. Very nice.

3. nice stash.. looks like you been saving since Y2K

4. You need moar lighters. Clearly.

5. He bought a shitload of them on eBay for like thirty cents each or something. The guy had misspelled "BIC" in the description and he found them lol.

Then he said he spent several hours de-safetying all of them. One of the best threads I've read on GC LOL

I'd need a panoramic camera to show you guys all my shit.

6. what's in the small bag on the left? dimes? lol

7. #7 MajorStoner, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    What's the stuff in the blister packs, and the 2 little bags above those?

Edit: Oh, and I just picked up 100 bars yesterday, so add that to my stash. I'll post a pic if/when I get a chance.

8. Tobacco and quartz crystal no doubt!

9. It looks more like Salvia and Crystal something to me, maybe either molly or speed or something.

10. [​IMG]

just that and a g of some fucking DANK. those are kpins btw, 90 .5's. with my tolerance i can pop 20 and still be sober, fuck.

11. #11 Danktropolis, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    heres what i could put together quickly
    plenty of pharms, fat sack of grass, half a g of coke i got recently, a little bit of opium i saved from summer... plenty of goodies to hold me over for awhile. i need more klonopins tho. stat.
    [​IMG]

12. DAM!

lol i see youve got the same 6shooter pipe i had awhile back that thing was pretty cool to show people but i remeber it being a bitch to clean..

13. People should start saying what the different things are, it's really hard to ID random pills and shit from a pic.

14. ok in my pile of pills there, starting at the big pile of percs i have, going clockwise: big pile of percs, the rest of my klonopins above the coke there, to the left is the roxicodone (30s and 15s), next to it is ambien (fun to trip on sometimes, and sleep obviously), above that are some morphine instant releases, and the blue ones are all morphine mscontins. also some opium tar there

15. good shit peeps keep addin on

16. haha i only hav like 4 bars right now :/ nothing else to speak of

17. [​IMG]

all i got now. like a g of bud, some dxm, 4 morphines and 5 dilaudids... gonna be fun tonight.

18. hell ya, that's gonna be fun haha
    i dont fux with needles tho lol

19. speedball didnt i see a thread you made like a week ago about shooting up,try not to make that a habit,fucking snorts those,i kno the rush is great an all ive done it,but trust me not worth it,anyways have fun wit those bro,im on 70mgs of roxie an im feeling fucking great.

20. im bumping this thread