Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post a pic of your main toking gear :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ForeverFaded21, Dec 26, 2013.

1. #1 ForeverFaded21, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    Hey blades, thought it would be interesting to see all the different bongs pipes bubblers vapes etc you all are using. I'm currently using a glass pipe and small bubbler, unfortunately I broke my bongs down stem yet again :/ post away !!

Attached Files:

2. #2 Budsmokersonlyonly, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    [​IMG]hey man maybe its not a bong or bubbler or vape but its my main smoking gear

3. I dont use smoking gear. I usually just sit in my car, and then i put an ounce of weed in this ashtray. After i do that i just light all the weed at once and sit over the ashtray, just inhaling away..

Jk, i use a bong,  and spoon. Dont have pic though, im lame.....

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388042067.112779.jpg This piece of shitI want my bong back.

5. She needs a cleaning, and is even dirtier now. diffuser downstem and honeycomb ashcatcher cost me 200 for everything

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

Attached Files:

6. ^ Very nice bong man. :D I love my bong aswell, but the downstems for it are so thin they last me a month max, I think I'm going to get another bong altogether.

7. #8 ForeverFaded21, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    Here's my bong in its former glory, mostly just the logo, but its the only pic I took back then.  :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. are u from Michigan ? I noticed the grinder. I'm in Oakland county

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

9. [quote name="MochaBearHigh" post="19239052" timestamp="1388185762"]are u from Michigan ? I noticed the grinder. I'm in Oakland county All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets[/quote]I'm in northern Oakland county

10. small world, i live in novi, message me if u wanna toke or some shit one day

11. Behold my vapestation (bong for vaping, oil dab Da Buddah rig, herb Da Buddah rig)
    [​IMG]