Post a fucked up dream you had lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Steelson, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I stabbed this tweaker fellow through the ass with a knife

I then was running from the cops and went into this dark forest

And saw a big dog that had a human face but long skinny legs and black eyesockets with tiny white pupils

damn that was fucked :)

2. i had a dream where i was a little kid out picking a christmas tree with my dad and i took a pocket knife and killed this wolf with it like stabbed it to death. it was kinda fucked up. lol

3. When I was little I had a dream that my attic was full of jordan sneakers. The fucked up part is that I woke up thinking I actually had an attic full of J's, I ran up to the attic and opened the door and aint see shit but my mamas church clothes. I was so confused.

4. had i dream i was gettint a handy j from my friends girlfriend. I mean shes not ugly, just really weird cause i would never do anything like that to him.

5. I had a dream I was in the middle of wal-mart taking the ACT(Test) and shopping for Tootsie Roll Frooties with my sister.

6. I haven't dreamed much in a while, but I have faint memories of a dream a couple of nights where I smoked a pack of cigarettes... it's fucked up cause I don't smoke cigs lol :p

7. i had this really vivid dream a few days ago. i stop by at a mall and i learn that a psychopathic serial killer is going to stalk and murder my family, so i rush home and grab a huge ass knife. so i hide and see the guy break through the window and i jump out and stab the motherfucker repeatedly, but it doesn't stop there... i get his body and fly into the woods using my helicopter (apparently i own planes in my dreams?) and feed him to wild coyotes. i swear i'm a nice guy......

8. I had this dream where I was in a gas station store and I stabbed a guy in the face a couple of times, it felt pretty gruesome because I had to push hard to penetrate.

9. when i was in 7th grade i dreamed this girl in my class had a dick and a vagina, in the dream we were dating and i didnt know this yet so it was in the setting of the social studies classroom and she was like, ______ if were gonna be together you need to know this.... whips off pants, and shes got a big ol boner sticking out... then i woke up

oh shit and last night i dreamed my neighbor and were smoking and he gave me a freezer bag full of dank nug for free... then i woke up GODAMNIT

10. I had a dream me and a friend were tied up to these metal surgical tables and we were both crazy frightened fighting to get away but this demon rose up between us with this wicked looking blade and started cutting my friend up and all I could do was watch as he ripped out her guts.

it was fucking creepy. I woke up sweating and feeling fearful.

11. I'm pretty sure I've been to heaven in one of my dreams and talked to the Lord. It wasn't the typical "heaven" look most think of. Rather a church in Pittsburgh (my favorite place on earth so far) but it was a giant church with anything and everything you could ever want. Like a big toys are us with toys for kids and adults literally anything that made you happy, and when Jesus was around he made you feel Sooooo good just being there. Easily the best I've ever felt and it was a dream. I can still remember it pretty vividly.

12. had a dream that i was being tortured to death with a baseball bat and a torch litter every time a piece of skin came off they would burn the wound closed and repeat hitting in the nuts legs and the finisher was straight to the temple

13. this was a dream from 2 months ago.

i was in the desert riding on a swingset with some kid i kinda knew from high school and the swingset was like 25 ft high. there was a bunch of hotass rodeo girls because i was at a horse race where the horses could run 80 mph. (in my dream of course). then i woke up.

14. Aliens took over the planet. We were hiding in the forest. Came across an alien ship in a valley near a river. Busted in and snuck to the control room. Sabotaged the ship but also alerted the aliens to my presence. Fought
    my way out telekinetically but took a laser burn to the mid section. Shit actually hurt. Later on I saw many friends and family slaughtered.

I have vivid dreams. Lucid most of the time. As much fun as flying is, telekinetics is better. I have been working on my "iron man" recently. Flying with my hands like he does and generating blasts of energy.

I figure that a month of dream experience can happen in a moment of real time. So, I embrace my dreamscapes and enjoy them as long as I can. Some times it feels like I have another life where I am a genuine super hero. Kinda nice. I feel bad for humans who have never learned to dream. Truly, creativity is a lost language to some.

15. I passed out 2 days ago on the influence of uh hallucinogens substances and the dream was beyond fucking crazy. I was locked up in this weird prison outer space covered by bunch of dark storms and lights and for some reason (since dreams make sense when you dream) I was the most dangerous prisoner or some shit and my cell was a baranda, just an open space outside where I saw the black holes and lights. The prison staff came in and injected me with something and I started tripping inside my dream seeing HUGE white figures in the dark light coming closer to my baranda then I woke up covered in sweat. Sorry it is so long to read.

16. i fucking killed everyone

17. #17 Atomic Stoner, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Here is some dreams that I wrote down on the original iPhone when I was like in 8th grade

If you guys have ever played runescape hardcore, read the second to last dream.

In the dream it was like a zombie invasion. But it wasn't like an all out one it was one where the people are kinda back to normal but the zombies are still there. Well the head zombie (satan) was on a killing streak and I guess I got like a notice in advance that he was coming. So he was gonna kill my family soooo I got these other
    Mexicans that looked like my mom and I even got a French bulldog that looked my English bulldog ( I let my boxer free at the beginning of the outbreak) . So when Satan came through the back door I escaped through the front door with my bulldog and just ran . When I turned the corner to go into "civilization" where people were in cars and stuff I was so scared that Satan was gonna be there waiting to kill me cause he found out about my escape. Luckily he didn't so I just walked into civilization. So I was sad just walking on the sidewalk with my dog. I stuck out my thumb to get a ride (it was a time where humans worked together and helped one another) and this one family picked me up. I found out the 2 kids in the car was a couple of my old friends and the driver was the gay redhead from modern family. While in the car I realized that my family was dead and I just.... Cryed. And then I woke up and I was sad

2-5-/2-6-07
    Well today's dream was weird. I guess I was in school and I was a junior and I had a girlfriend and then I guess we decided we wanted to "do it" and I guess we couldn't do it outside of school so we decided to do it inside of school. So we decided to do it in the gym hall way (which was really the music hall way in real life) but I said that people are going to get out of class and see us. So we saw an abandoned class near the gym hall way (the abandoned class was really the choir room) so we decided to do it there tomorrow. So tomorrow came and we had to sneak out of gym. As we did we were going to the abandoned class and we were in like a double door type thing and In the corner of my eye I saw a Red quick revive thing from call of duty (it was weird). So anyway me and I hot brunette girlfriend were going to do it and right when we were this black couple walked in and were going to do the same thing. So we walked in ( we were going to share the room with the black couple) and the black couple started to make out. I was going with my girlfriend to start but then I noticed that it was suddenly a class room with a computer a clock (8:48am) and desks! So being the worrier that I am I I went to the computer to see if there's like a schedule of like the teachers classes. When I turned on the computer there was pictures. Turns out that people have has sex in that room before! There was picture after picture! It was terrible! Then one of the picture was of this dude named Tom jaimes who Hung himself! So I yelled "oh my god" and my girlfriend yelled "what?" but I just ran out the room. When I was running out the room I saw the teacher who was a fat black girl and she looked surprised. I was running around the school in these weird blue paper slippers and people were already talking about what happened!

I had a dream the lifetimefitness was on fire and it started in daycare and I was happy and the fire was spikey

I had a dream that I was on runescape and I traded a guy a happy mime mask and he traded me 5 unhappy mime masks and 63m and I messaged my friend " it's all right I got 63m" and she lol'd

I had a dream where I was in this fantasy world called finger slayer and I fought this big boss and a lady gaga song was playing while I was fighting it and then when that song was over, a finger eleven song was playing. And the like stage I was in was like morphing and in the end I killed the Lego monster type boss but I lost one finger so I had to chose one thing to regenerate so I chose to regenerate nails. Then in the next level I had to feed my sheep food and berries...... Then I woke up

I had a dream that I was in target and president obama came in and I shook his hand but he had a really weak, girly handshake and then he started lecturing me on school and I got pissed and then I wondered if like a sniper was aiming at me

I dreamt that i was at school and then I met a dude names Courtney.... Then the dream skipped to where I was in the garage with two other girls and we were just talking.... Then the dream skipped to where I was in the backyard and then one girl said that there is a cut to the backyard and you
    Have to a bunch of weird stuff and then enter a code and then your at my house....

I had a dream where the dog fought and Bella had a jaw lock on Ginger I'm her eyes and mouth and nose but luckily there was no damage

Well today's dream had lots and lots of parts... The first part was that I was in a competition to win a motorcycle against some Chinese guy but I lost so I wanted to get it really bad so kept on asking him but he refuse. So one day I went looking for the Chinese with a girl but I guess we ended up in a slaughterhouse somehow and we were walking and we ended up in these crates with like extremely fat cows and the crates I guess we going to a slaughter area to get slaughtered. So I broke out of my crate and I saw the girl I was with on the verge of crying. So I crushed her crate and she got out. So for a tiny part of the dream it was kind of like runescape because I saw in my inventory that I got 300m for saving her. And we both looked at each-other and like did a weird smile. Then I somehow ended up in my math class and my math teacher was like leaving and was all like "screw you guys, I'm going to Mexico" and we were all mad in my math class so once she left the classes all "mexico'd up" a kid named mike said "haha, bitch left her keys". My math teacher (ms. Schneider) also left the room key. So I said if anyone wanted her key and someone said they did... So I guess my math teacher came back and got her keys and we didn't give them to her and then the dream cut to like a staircase leading to like a sewer and the sewer was very narrow but the staircase was somehow flooded so my math teacher picked up the bike an threw it in. The actual sewer itself was very narrow and while standing on the top of the stair case I saw something kind of like running of the bulls but with fast German Shepard's in the sewer so that was crazy. So I was in the math class again and I guess the teacher forgave us and printed out these sheets of video games or something. Someone asked if I played alot and I said I just had alot of stuff. So it was passing period and it was rig your dog to school day... But the school was the library of UIC college. Then I saw my second period teacher then i realized that the fun day couldn't last all day.. crazy stuff!

4/23/07
    Today dream was that I was In a like a European car in Europe and we were passing up this lake/mountain type thing and I saw a stray bulldog by the lake and I wanted to rescue and my mom said no so I begged an begged her. She finally gave in and backed up the car. So while she was backing up It turned into a runescape irl dream. So i was thinking about the sardomin sword and I was like "do they wear saradomin armour with it or what? So I got out of the car and I was like crap I don't have a Sara sword. So I got out and went to the driver side window and asked my mom if I can have the godsword at least. So she gave me the godsword and I went out running. I guess I lost my godsword and I ended up with my sisters mac laptop. So I was running with it and then I running towards a gap of water so I sprinted and jumped it. So i was climbing up a steep 90 degree mountain and I kinda placed the laptop above me and it fell 8inches into the mud. I picked it out of the mud and It was fine so I ran with it in front of me while like I can see what I was see through the screen for the laptop. So I finally climb the mountain and the laptop I guess disappeared and I finally got to the dog and approached it and it growled and looked like Bella. I heard someone call her and she ran and went through these hoop type thing. I thought of thr agility skill. And she looked confused so I pointed to the hoop. END. it's weird that I had that dream because I was watching runescape irl videos before I went to bed plus I was playing runescape on my sisters laptop

4-26-07
    Today I had a dream that I was in a zombie invasion of the school and it was crazy. I don't remember it that well but I do remember that it started it the school and me my sister my friend Adrian and this guy I know named Dallas broke out of the school and when we were breaking out the teachers wouldn't let us so we forced our way out. And at the end of the dream it was like finding what happened to us in 20 years. I guess me my sister and Dallas died or something but Adrian joined some army but the helicopter that was on the ground got crushed

18. My family is Russian, and I have a lot of family out in Moscow. I'm a second uncle of 7 kids, and one of those kids is around 14 years. For all his life, he's been a prick. Doesn't have respect for his mom, lazy, doesn't do shit, asshole attitude.

Anyways, I had a dream once that I was in his apartment, and when he was out, I put cyanide in his cup of water. 10 minutes later, his mom, my mom, and him, enter the apartment again and go into the kitchen, where the cup of water is.

I had in the pantry, and see this all happen through the cracks. I see him take a sip of the water, and his head slowly starts to lean forward, and then slams his head to the table. Boom, dead. My mom and his mom freak out, and I wake up.

Never In my life have I felt so guilty

19. I had a dream that I was in a restaurant in germany with all my dead relatives and I was so excited that I would get to translate for all of them. So the waiter comes up and there are subtitles and I was so pissed I flipped our table over and just started breaking shit. Then I left riding on top of a taxi.

Its more weird than fucked up I guess

20. Recently I've been having the same dream every night where either me or my mates or me and my bro and sister go to this one place. (I've never actually been there in real life).

Does anybody know what this means? Could find anything useful on Google but there are some other people having too.