Possibly the stupidest grower alive.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by GroovyGas, Feb 18, 2019.

1. #1 GroovyGas, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    So I was sitting down with a few buddies getting ready for a smoke sesh and one of my buddies brought a new friend and this dude was weird from the start. He looked like a gold miner mixed with a gypsy. Anyway we got talking about growing weed and he told me he uses his own poop and urine for a compost tea.. I pretty much puked in my own mouth and told him how stupid that was and he got VERY upset trying to convince me that poop and piss contain all the required nutrients for plant growth. This guy was eventually got so heated he stood up and and was almost ready to fight me. I ended the conversation by telling him all the feces’s weed he’s been smoking’s fucked up his brain and we told him to leave and so he chucked his beer at the wall and kicked over my buddies bong and stormed out.
    Beast mode.
    Who else grows weed with there own poop? :laughing: :smoke:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. So you go to a weed site to query?

H'es right all the chems are in the poop for good weed its only the pathogens in the poop are of concern

your pee at 5% is a typical urea

after all what do you think is in your expensive bottles nutes?

good luck

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Haha Vostok is the guy you pissed off that’s gross...

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Gotta wonder if other animals wonder why the human animal uses their poop & urine to grow weed!! The big issue besides the thought of using human "by products" is like was stated by Vos, human crap can carry pathogens and last nights purple microdot left overs but I have no doubt it will grow weed,

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Maybe if it was a vegetarians shit. LMFAO

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. This is true, should I be eating steak and burgers each night

I don't think the remains would be of any help to a plant or the soils

lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Yes aren't you vegan? Time to start shitting on those plants then sit down with your buddies and smoke a big fatty with them while you tell them your shit was the compost:mellow:

• Like Like x 2
  9. We all sit on a log take a dump into a trench

whilst toking a fatty its is filled in and

later 12 month is turned and seeds added

cheers/

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. You can also make gunpowder from piss

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Really? I remember my grandfather telling me that they use to piss on rags and breathe through them when they were gassed in WWII

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. 75% Potassium nitrate
    15% Charcoal
    10% sulfur.

Guess if you made a piss extract?

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you eat healthy and take no medications, human poo is no different from animal poo. Vegetarian diet preferred. Also you can buy urine in a bag so with the above conditions human urine is no different. Urine is very good feed for flowering stage.

Naturally, just as with any other organic feed, you would first compost your poo and let you urine sit a couple of days before using it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. you make sodium nitrate it’s replaces the potassium’s nitrate .

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well I googled it.. and to called night soil for those curious

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. That’s gotta make ur grow room smell awesome! ;) :laughing: nothing worse then the smell of spoiled piss.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Can you explain the extraction process or did you just hear about threw someone else? I highly doubt anyone’s making piss black powder when there’s unlimited amounts of potassium nitrate (stump remover) , sulfur (inside a flair) and charcoal (Burn a log) and online kits Ect.
    The only article I could find doesn’t make a whole lotta sense cause he lacks the other 2 true activating ingredients and it takes over a year to make a single batch of power. Gunpowder From Urine, Fighting A Gorn

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. it’s not practical or efficient sodium nitrate gun powder was used back in the day for mine blasting . Go on YouTube Cody’s lab he has good vids . He makes some piss gunpowder :dance2:

• Like Like x 2