possibly one of the worlds best hiding spot that you would never have thought of

Discussion in 'General' started by pieman615, Apr 17, 2009.

1. hey well today i came across this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx80HhCyQlk&feature=channel_page]YouTube - How to make a secret, disguised safe.[/ame]

for people who have to worry about anyone finding their stash this could possibly store ALOT of weed!!
    and who would actually open a can or even think of doing so

please rep me if you like it, thanks :hello:

2. It's aight I suppose, I've come up with better hiding spots without actually trying though, but I don't feel the need to go to a lot of effort to hiding my stash. Decent idea though.
    Oh and that guy's voice is REALLY annoying :D

3. You can buy those at most headshops ready to use, also.

4. Headway is correct, you can get a variety of stashs disguised as regular cans from most headshops.

5. well damn ive never seen a homeade one of those. looks pretty legit though might have to give it a try one of these days.

6. haha yeah your right theres better spots but this is portable so yea...
    i could put like alot of weed inside of my chairs and stuff its easy, theres an unlimited amount of spots but yeah

7. i wonder if anyone tried cutting the bottom while it was still full

8. if you wanted to make this a good stash you could pour water down in it and seal around the jar so that it feels like theres actually liquid in the can, otherwise this spot could be easily revealed since they straightup sell these and cops know about them

9. i made one exept i used one of those roll on deoderent tubes with the ball pulled out

10. Yeah I have a coke can one that holds my roaches in the car. my car is such a junk hole that a stray can of pop doesn't look out of place or anything.

At my head shop they have all sorts of these for around $10 a piece.

11. I...I think he just asked us to give him rep...

So why dont we all give him some rep:rolleyes:;)

12. the water will eventually evaporate, if you wanted to use a type of liquid, maybe use mercury or oil or something.

13. I hide my stash on the living room table!

14. Also remember that the edges will be sharp!! My finger just found out the hard way.

15. :hello::smoke:Deal

16. they sell those at my local head shop NBD man ive that of way better spots (no offence) its what to work with right?

17. Lol that made me laugh.. "give me rep if you want thanks"

Haha.