Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possibly laced weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by D.Luffy, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Well yeah you seem to be determined that your weed is laced.. I've had weed thats tasted like shit before just means its poor quality.. And what do you mean its flairing up? I've been smoking for 9 years and have never came across any kind of laced weed

2. i have had weed laced from the hood. i bought 4 g's for 20 . Colors were changing in front of me everything around me was sideways. it was a total trip

• Like Like x 1
  3. kinda sounds like dude sold you some swag. you dont need to buy from him anymore

4. This is why you dont buy from random people in the hood lol only buy from people you actually know/trust all of my plugs usually smoke me up when I buy so I know nothing is ever gonna be laced lol

5. I smoked that stuff when i was 15. after that i only trusted my homies that grew ganja

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reggie isn't properly cured or dried and it doesn't burn well... also pieces of seed can make it flare up and I think see pieces of seed in that pile could be wrong.

Reggie also does not taste good like dank.. but like others have said nobody is lacing some 1-2 dollar a gram weed it's not economical they wanna make money. Just looks like normal ole Reggie probably has a shitty hay smell and doesn't taste appealing at all... if ya never smoked it before it could make ya wanna gag

Grow journal

7. #27 trickroller, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    How long have you been smoking weed? That would be good to know before trying to answer. If it feels off then don't do it. Weed feels good and then some for most smokers...everyone else is in denial or bout to make a trip to try it again sometime pending.
    Anyways ANYONE WHO SAYS PEOPLE DONT DRUG WEED IS A LITERAL DUMBASS because they are confidently making a bold statement that is clearly wrong. Growing up you had to learn to spot laced weed. If someone wants to fuck u up why not just drug yo weed homie? Yes the person doing the drugging MAY spend a lot More on the drug than the weed but at the end of the day it is a VERY SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR:
    1. Fucking someone up royally
    2. Getting them scared and paranoid about ever smoking again
    3.the don't know who did it so they act funny around everyone...(not good depending on your line of work and dangerous people)
    4.it shows that you got took...cause u trusted the person enough to buy something you ingest and they don't like you...even if they are unaware of the drugging you need to have an idea of whether they are capable of doing that. I've been drugged in weed before from people who wanted to harm me...and I got took cause there were warning signs.
    Weed can be drugged.
    You sound like you already know the answer cause u trolling this bitch. Can you call him over and get him to smoke it in front of you?
    Just be honest cause he may not know anything so keeping quiet harms others as well potentially. I'm not saying don't tell the po-po but that shit is wack. Ask him bout the weed cause weed don't do that. If you scared to ask him a simple life changing question about the weed you bought then you shouldn't buy weed from them cause they can drug you and act normal after cause they know you scared to bring it up, and if you do they can act like you can't handle dank/gas/loud or whatever so be very careful. If they drugged you deceit is already on their mind and in their heart.
    Buying weed is simple, easy and straightforward for SOME...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Only used trusted buyers its not hard, all my plugs smoke and always smoke me up when I buy of them...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Very good homie. That's where every stoner should aim for

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sometimes people will drug you to send a message...they may not like you and may not want you to come back if you catch my drift

11. #31 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 30, 2017

This is why you dont annoy dealers lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #33 generic98547, Jul 30, 2017
    Or just use a strictly weed dealer... if the guys lacing his Reggie that is surely costing him under a dollar a gram and then distributing it to his neighbors... well he's gotta be high on something. Makes no since... sounds like that poster is dealing with guys tweaked out on unmentionables if they are going around doing that type of shit lol... OP next time you buy from him tell him you have a rillo and ask if he wants to smoke... he probably will unless he's some schizophrenic psychopath that's either out to kill his neighbors with rat poison or he wants them to all feel as enlightened as his druggie ass but in the end
    OP we don't know the guy though only you do lol... but if he seems chill and you haven't fucked his wife or anything I'd say you are in the clear personally... he doesn't have some dexter type personality does he?

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  13. The crackling is prob nutes

14. Really bro cause I've watched reviews of weed from legal shops in WA where the dude literally described the taste as lemon pinesol. As for the sparking shit that's because of the tobacco. Maybe stop worrying about the weed and worry about the tobacco considering that's the harmful thing in this situation.

15. Government weed is not good

16. It is also important to know if they are capable of that and most importantly under what circumstances...