Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possibly laced weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by D.Luffy, Jul 30, 2017.

1. so I've been smoking weed since I started highschool, on and off. The weed I'm smoking I got from a neighbor, and I figured I was just buying ditch weed. Then i started to smoke and something felt off. What do you guys think about the way the ash looks in the picture?

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. That's a cigarillo not weed. Don't just take drugs from strangers and not inspect it first.

Much to learn you have, young padawan.
    :bong:

3. Did you actually look at it before you smoked it or did he just hand you a blunt? Don't smoke stuff that's already rolled from people you don't trust. And even then don't unless they're smoking it with you. At least unroll it first if you do so you can see what's in there.

4. Did your neighbor give you the blunt already rolled up?

5. No it came ground up. It was only 20 bucks I was testing this guy out cause he's a new plug. Asked for a dub of weed so didn't expect to much in all honesty. Looks like shake but from a pound he had got rid of(according to him). Smell is really faint but present. I usually get from dispensary from my plug that I've known forever. But he wasn't available. I'm pretty sure it is laced or something. It'd be the first time I smoked weed that is laced which may be why it feels off. I was hoping someone would know. Hoping the guy is not dumb enough to give me laced shit since I live next door, is it just really bad weed or something wrong? Like I said it was only 20 bucks so not worried about the "you wasted money" aspect.

Attached Files:

6. I rolled the blunt thick so I actually handled the weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It's just Reggie... it's not laced you just can't handle your weed...

First time I smoked it was Reggie and I remember just being fucked up outta my mind like my brain was flickering... I wish I could get that high now..

Grow journal

8. So you honestly believe he went out of his way to spend extra money to put extra drugs on your weed? What is the magical drug he put in there anyway that is completely undetectable and invisible? You're tripping bro, it's just some reggie weed. The ash might look a little fucked because it's a blunt, it's tobacco and chemical bullshit in a blunt wrap. You're fine. It's weed. That's it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hmm I can't handle my weed because the taste is off and it flares up when it's sparked? So much for a help forum you guys are just acting arrogant af like people don't do stuff like that. I've smoked all kinds of weed and never has it tasted like it was metallic or pinesol.

10. I've been smoking damn near everyday since last year September, so I'm pretty sure tolerance isn't an issue if your saying I'm extremely high. I've only went on a break for 7days and this is the day that I started up again

11. And it's a zig zag wrap straight up, smoked them all the time.

12. He was giving me over an oz of the stuff for 40 but I didn't trust it

13. No one laces weed bruh people wouldn't waste money on lacing weed lmao, weed costs what 10 a gram? People only lace higher priced unmentionables to get people addicted so they spend more money...

14. So your saying I'm just paranoid? I hope so.... what about the taste and the way it's flairing up

15. But what if it was spice or something? Like it wasn't weed he sold me...

16. We can only give so much feedback man. we are not in your shoes right now so we dont know how its smoking. there is a possiblilty that it was laced but it's not guaranteed. did you see any powder on your ash by chance?

17. On the ash? I mean when the ash fell it didn't break like normal ash does it almost like foam but when I pressed it it broke. Maybe I'm being paranoid. My friend hit it and gave it back saying it tasted weird

18. Sorry guys we both might be paranoid