possibly buying grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blzn420, Mar 28, 2009.

1. #1 Blzn420, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Ok guys i was wondering if you guys think this would be a good purchase. Ill be using it in my apartment. I dont really have access to any tools or what not to build my own box. Let me know what you guys think. I just need to know if they are charging way too much for something like this.
    http://www.homegrown-hydroponics.com/ecgrboxbecug.html

2. I almost purchased a grow box from this company until I did a Google search for reviews. This company is well known to rip you off.

I was disappointed to discover these issues because just like you I do not have the ability to make a grow box. Although, my advice would be not to send any $money$ to this company.

What part of Texas? I live North of Houston.

3. check out the combos HTG supply offers. Very reputable company, loved throughout GC. They have a tent kit including everything you need as welll:D

4. Oh thanks for the input bro. Im a ways away from ya lol. Im about 2 1/2 hours east of Dallas on I-30 close to Texarkana. Its a border city where Texas meets Arkansas. Most of the herb here is reggies =-(

5. Much appreciated

6. looks great. much better than the first one! that costs about 100 more than the one i'm currently buildling, but for the professionalism and the company... i'd say it's a great buy. maybe in the future i'll think of gettin it too cuz it looks good.

7. looks good